Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 19, 2019
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - Weet (Pre-order September 3)
Price: $46.99
Note: Included 36p Special Booklet, "I LOVE YOU 3000" metal sticker, Arc Reactor coaster, Steel bookmark.

1567146720_17N68zpr_FB_IMG_1567146603782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The slips are always fantastic on these. SM Life does a great job

This is going to become a highly sought after release. I got their Captain Marvel release and it’s stunning. Don’t be put off by the banners, they’re right up with Manta and FA with their full slips

Reactions: eLviS1987
Is there not a similar edition from Hong Kong which is lenticular cover out of interest how far back do these Korean ones go all mcu or just last few.

Is there not a similar edition from Hong Kong which is lenticular cover out of interest how far back do these Korean ones go all mcu or just last few.

SM Life Design Group aka FNC Add Culture aka KD Media have always distributed the Disney / Marvel releases in Korea, but since Thor Ragnarok, only full slips are sold as non-exclusive editions. Before that, either KimchiDVD or Novamedia had exclusive rights.
And recently, there are exclusive editions released by Weet.

Slip editions for Thor, Iron Man 2 and 3 are missing.

• Informative
Reactions: famagosta
So the release date will be pushed back for some? That’s fine, as long as I get a minty copy.

(Thanks Facebook translator)

Got an email from Mark from Weet - the release date has been pushed back until October due to defective steels. He said they’d post an update on the Weet website once they know more. No mention of other retailers like Nova or Kimchi, no word about whether some orders would be going out early.

I got this from Nova in an email they send this morning :
"
Hello.

I'm sending you a reminder because the release of the <Avengers : Endgame> steelbook has been delayed.

It has been delayed due to a number of product failures.

The SM Life is going to reproduce the steelbook and we'll notify you again when we have a detailed launch schedule.

Thank you.
NOVA MEDIA"

Looks like all retailers are affected. But at least they keep us in the loop.

I don't mind the delay for this with all of the Spideys, Zavvis and other Avengers coming out.

It helps to spread the cost here and there sometimes.