Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because she preferred to have a full slip version over the subpar lenticular I guess.
Then buy the FS rather than trash a slip
can’t imagine, even with the most careful of hands, that there would be no nic’s, flaws, scratches, glue reside etc.
Even if she plan she to reattach the lenti, am sure there would be some bend evidence from the trauma.

I can understand doing this out of curiosity but even then it seems a bit much.

But, despite how much it pains other collectors seeing things like this, it’s her purchase, her money etc to with as she wishes

can’t imagine, even with the most careful of hands, that there would be no nic’s, flaws, scratches, glue reside etc.
Even if she plan she to reattach the lenti, am sure there would be some bend evidence from the trauma.

But, despite how much it pains other collectors seeing things like this, it’s her purchase, her money etc to with as she wishes

It's because she believes the lenti is poor, very blurry and the glossy full slip underneath is better. Some people on here did the same with the blurry lentis for Coco as well. They did it carefully and there wasn't any damage. Some people feel that the nice glossy full slip with the same art as the lenti is better than a blurry lenti. I agree.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

None of us knew how the lentis would turn out. And everything else is out of stock now......

And she knows what she's doing. She manufactures custom slipcovers herself.

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto
These are definitely not bad lenticulars. It´s only not the same quality level as Thor Ragnarok so that leaving many people disappointed. And I understand for these price tags we want the best quality yeah, so I totally get that frustration, but still think these lentis are not that bad like some people describe them. Come on "one of the worst lenticulars I ever seen" that´s totally out of line. Everybody can already make a picture themselves, there are some nice videos and pics of those. Of course not every character will be sharp as hell If they are all lined up in many layers, but you can easily see some of them are nice sharp and crisp. Plus there is great deal of depth and move. These are still much better lenticulars then lately Coco or Last Jedi DL, that´s for sure.

And it´s funny how this getting so much hate, but nobody crying about Batman Begins single lenti, which IS really blurry lenti to be honest. One can have problems to see what is on the background, it hurts my eyes to get a picture of that, and when you look at that straight you see the Batman doubled, so you must shift it to the side to get a clean picture. Much worse lenticular then both SL and DL Avengers IW!

These are definitely not bad lenticulars. It´s only not the same quality level as Thor Ragnarok so that leaving many people disappointed. And I understand for these price tags we want the best quality yeah, so I totally get that frustration, but still think these lentis are not that bad like some people describe them. Come on "one of the worst lenticulars I ever seen" that´s totally out of line. Everybody can already make a picture themselves, there are some nice videos and pics of those. Of course not every character will be sharp as hell If they are all lined up in many layers, but you can easily see some of them are nice sharp and crisp. Plus there is great deal of depth and move. These are still much better lenticulars then lately Coco or Last Jedi DL, that´s for sure.

And it´s funny how this getting so much hate, but nobody crying about Batman Begins single lenti, which IS really blurry lenti to be honest. One can have problems to see what is on the background, it hurts my eyes to get a picture of that, and when you look at that straight you see the Batman doubled, so you must shift it to the side to get a clean picture. Much worse lenticular then both SL and DL Avengers IW!
Thankfully someone putting things into perspective, thanks.
First time I've read that about the BB SL.

Thankfully someone putting things into perspective, thanks.
First time I've read that about the BB SL.

Yeah Im trying to be objective here even though I love both retailers same.

Hehe because nobody open theirs :hilarious: but for me the single lenti is definitely the weakest part of the box. It has better insides than DL though, but that´s all. Double lenti is brilliant, love the depth and colors and just classic poster.

Anyway, back to Avengers :whistle::coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: hummels23 and DMD4k

I agree. I still think because Ragnarok was so good that has since become 'the measuring stick' and people are drawing comparisons all too often. From the videos and images I've seen it looks as good as all previous releases. Ragnarok might be a one off in terms of quality but I think people have set themselves up to fail in their own heads by wanting IW to be amazing due to a) Being the ultimate movie in the MCU, and b) Having the Ragnarok release preceed it and expecting more.

Thanos, Iron Man, Thor, Star-Lord, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Spider-Man has a lot of depth and arent blury or pixelated.
Drax, Gamora, Mantis, Rocket and Groot and a little bit pixelated but also has a lot of depth.

all other character are totally pixelated

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast

Nicely put

Good to know about your opinion on the lentis compared to other editons you mention because I actually really like the last Jedi double lenti but unfortunately coco was pretty bad. I prefer the back of the coco DL but it’s steel pretty poor.

Anyway I can’t wait to finally get these in hand. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Time for yet another opinion:D
Bare in mind when looking at my photos, they're not the sharpest. It's dark in England - flash was required and the photos suffered because of it. Zoom into the infinity stone stickers just to see how blurry my photos are. Just imagine therefore how much better they all look in hand.

Firstly I was amazed by how not disappointing these lenticular's are. There's definitely some sharpness lacking but if I'm honest, I really like them both. Of the two lenticulars I agree with @Covcraig the single is the nicest. Thanos has more detail in his face than I was anticipating. The streams of light by the gauntlet and by spider-man really pop all the way in the foreground against the background. You can see by my photograph below that the title is far less jagged on the single.

aiw1.jpg
Here they both are compared to Thor Ragnarok. Clearly a lack of clarity in the foreground of both Avengers releases. Holding them in hand, Thor's face is sharper in the Avengers DL than the Thor Ragnarok and I think that's why some are saying the elements of blur are so bad. They're jarring compared to how impressive the rest of the lenticular is.
aiw2.jpg
I think the key difference here is the use of colour. The Infinity War posters are much more muted and desaturated. The over-all blue scheme to Ragnarok or Purple to GOTG Vol 2 really aids them. I think going forward blufans need's to put their emphasis on brighter, more colourful artworks. I can imagine that the main Infinity War poster would've been generally better received as a lenticular regardless of depth.
At a normal A5/ Blu-ray size poster, you can already see, even in the digital versions that the Avengers lenticular would suffer compared to the Thor Ragnarok. The contrast is low and the artwork features tiny faces in the foreground. Heimdall in the Thor Ragnarok release isn't much sharper than what's to be found on the Avengers release.

aiw3.jpg
The Avengers lenticular isn't much sharper then the Guardians vol 2 but the lack of colour is what really differentiates them. This isn't to fault the lenticular itself as the posters innately have different colour pallets but perhaps a different poster should have been chosen.

TLDR; These lenticular's aren't as bad as people are saying and if you like the artwork chosen you'll enjoy the package.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.