Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for this Set to arrive! :)

On another note .. is there a site where I could check languages, specs, etc. of movie imports around the world?

And yes, I made this post solely on the purpose to ask this very important off-topic question, since I figured that the other main threads in this forum aren't very active. :smuggrin:

hey bud @cooey been out the loop a bit and just caught up. I've secured my copy through the option 1 choice. But just wondering if there will be any option to get an additional copy later. I know I can't get into the GB tomorrow but will it open to other members at all? Like the look of that single Lenti as well. Apologies if this has been asked. Cheers in advance

Not through my GB mate no, sorry.

Reactions: Aldo1892
Hey,
Since this will be my first GB I wanted to know, how exactly the buying-process works. Do I have to post the version I want in an reply-post in the GB-thread when it comes online or is there a kind of shopping cart I add the version to and check out like in many online stores?
Kind regards,
burgadon

There's a button to join at the top of the actual Groupbuy thread in the groupbuy forum then IIRC you're immediately redirected to a PayPal page, then once you make payment you're redirected back here and should show up on the list.

I could have that wrong as I've only done it twice and breezed through it as quickly as possible but that's the jist of it. It's a very well designed process, I liked it.

Reactions: burgadon
@cooey thanks for what must have been a ton of behind-the-scenes activty to get all of this sorted out. :notworthy: i'm in the Option 1 Black Panther group, so good luck to everyone going for the GB Friday. :thumbs:

speaking of which, good luck, @Alf_1! :) may you be like this tomorrow:

Reactions: Alf_1
Hey,
Since this will be my first GB I wanted to know, how exactly the buying-process works. Do I have to post the version I want in an reply-post in the GB-thread when it comes online or is there a kind of shopping cart I add the version to and check out like in many online stores?
Kind regards,
burgadon

I find that a Visual Aid is helpful if you never have done a Group Buy here on HDN.

1) Click on ''GROUP BUYS'' on top of the Page

Screen shot 2018-11-15 at 5.58.48 PM.png

2) You will be redirected to a list of Different Group Buys, ''Click/Select'' on the one edition you are interred by

Screen shot 2018-11-15 at 5.55.04 PM.png

3) You will then be redirected to the Group Buy for the release you chose and simply click on the Button ''ORDER NOW FOR XX.XX$ USD

Screen shot 2018-11-15 at 6.00.00 PM.png

4) One you have clicked on the ORDER NOW BLUE BUTTON, A Pop Up will Appear. You must accept the terms and conditions. Once you do so, you will be redirected to paypal to make your payment. Only once payment is done, your copy will be secured. After you made your payment via paypal, you will be redirected back to HDN.

Hopes this helps :thumbs:

Last edited:
There's a button to join at the top of the actual Groupbuy thread in the groupbuy forum then IIRC you're immediately redirected to a PayPal page, then once you make payment you're redirected back here and should show up on the list.

I could have that wrong as I've only done it twice and breezed through it as quickly as possible but that's the jist of it. It's a very well designed process, I liked it.
I find that a Visual Aid is helpful if you never have done a Group Buy here on HDN.

1) Click on ''GROUP BUYS'' on top of the Page

View attachment 402267

2) You will be redirected to a list of Different Group Buys, ''Click/Select'' on the one edition you are interred by

View attachment 402268

3) You will then be redirected to the Group Buy for the release you chose and simply click on the Button ''ORDER NOW FOR XX.XX$ USD

View attachment 402269

4) One you have clicked on the ORDER NOW BLUE BUTTON, A Pop Up will Appear. You must accept the terms and conditions. Once you do so, you will be redirected to paypal to make your payment. Only once payment is done, your copy will be secured. After you made your payment via paypal, you will be redirected back to HDN.

Hopes this helps :thumbs:

Thank you both so much. It helps greatly. I hope I'm now prepared well enough to gather one of the Steels. :D

So I choose option 3. When is the GB ? Sorry I'm just catching up

The group buy is tonight.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Reactions: WendyUncharted
The group buy is tonight.

Thank you! I decided to keep my Black Panther GB. So I'm buying the infinity war boxset tonight then ;)

Thank you! I decided to keep my Black Panther GB. So I'm buying the infinity war boxset tonight then ;)

Which edition are you buying?
Oh, and the full slip isn’t available, if that’s what you meant by ‘option 3’. Click the spoiler for the info, it’s all there.

No Wendy was referring to option 3 for the people who purchased Black Panther.

Reactions: WendyUncharted
By option 3 I meant keeping my Black Panther GB and wait for the IW GB. That's what cooey said if I remember well. The boxset is available right?

Yes. There is the One Click box set that includes The Double Lenticular, Single Lenticular and Full slips.
There is also the Complete package that includes all of the above plus the 1/4 slip and shoebox.