Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about you guys, but i think Blufans' lenticulars were much better before.
I'm yet to see this one in hand but the back of the Thor Ragnarok double lenticular is probably the best out there.
Perhaps this infinity war series is of a lesser quality but I think if that is the case, it could be an outlier and not a steady regression.

I'm yet to see this one in hand but the back of the Thor Ragnarok double lenticular is probably the best out there.
Perhaps this infinity war series is of a lesser quality but I think if that is the case, it could be an outlier and not a steady regression.

Trust me, I have BF Ragnarok and this is in no way of lesser quality then that. If you are waiting to receive it you have nothing to worry about as this is another masterpiece done by BluFans!

Again, off the top of my head. Rush and The Pianist are nothing extraordinary.
And I haven't received my IW so I'm not defending or slating it, just saying Kimchi lenticulars can be pretty bad, just the same as any retailer, they can mess up.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Again, off the top of my head. Rush and The Pianist are nothing extraordinary.
And I haven't received my IW so I'm not defending or slating it, just saying Kimchi lenticulars can be pretty bad, just the same as any retailer, they can mess up.
Rush lenti is pathetic.
Monsters University is a blurry mess

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and ty233
Nova!edia still make consistenty great Lenticulars. Whenever I go to watch John Wick I keep forgetting to actually watch the movie because I’m watching the Lenticular instead. in fact, the first 2 times I swear I thought someone had turned the volume down on my HT.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I dont have a lot of HD Zeta, but the Wonder Women One Click Lenti and the Angry Birds SL are incredible to me. I think those are very clear and the depth with them is great as well. Wonderwomen turns and looks at me whatever angle I am at and the transition is great.

The Angry Birds depth is amazing and I feel like they are popping out at me as well as going far back into the depths of the picture. I love them and cant say how good HD Zeta lentis are, but these 2 I own are stellar!

Has anyone's GB double lenti arrived in the UK yet ?

nope my last tracking up was
2019-01-06 04:01
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai Puxi Processing Center to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

and hasnt budged an inch in 6 days :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
just goes to prove its all fooked up over there atm, i just hope this doesnt turn up battered cos i got a bad feeling with all this extra time there now.
just hope im wrong

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: kingkarl1967
nope my last tracking up was
2019-01-06 04:01
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai Puxi Processing Center to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

and hasnt budged an inch in 6 days :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
just goes to prove its all fooked up over there atm, i just hope this doesnt turn up battered cos i got a bad feeling with all this extra time there now.
just hope im wrong

basil :thumbs:
Exact same status and time stamp as mine buddy cheers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil