Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U can easily get loose discs back into the spindle just by pressing the steelbook once u think you have it lined up. It looks like it is bending the steelbook when you do it but pops right back into place I've done about 3 loose discs there's also you tube videos on how.

I used to do that but now with a lot of steelbooks having multiple discs and the discs having separate slots on the same side that doesn't work. Same with the interior for this steelbook. How are you supposed to get the disc back into the inner tray?

Jesus
It's not as if it's a Blufans premium.
Just open the damn thing up and slot the disc in. If you are so worried that it will now be worth 10£ less then you really should think about getting out now before it's too late. It's a Steelbook after all and not the basis of your retirement plan:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: awb85
20180907_112147.jpg

Top 10 Favourite Actors - Well here it is! For those of you that give a ****. My number 1 favourite actor as of now anyhow. The one, the only Joaquin Phoenix!

If this man doesn't get even a nomination at the Oscars for his brutal performance in "You Were Never Really Here" then that will just be day light robbery!

In my opinion this is one of the best WWA steels Zavvi have produced for the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Your order has been dispatched and will be with you shortly!

Delivery is estimated between
Fri 28 Sep - Fri 05 Oct

I guess I can wait a couple more weeks.:rolleyes:

Fri 28 Sep - Fri 05 Oct

Is that the recent ones that just came back into stock?

I noticed that people were cancelling bids on ebay to go order from zavvi lol.

Fri 28 Sep - Fri 05 Oct

And it's mailed in brown card board envelope. In that way we'll guarantee it will be damaged. Come shop us again !
:rofl:

Reactions: paulboland
Just got mine in Canada today, the mailer looked like it went through WWII! I was not confident but the steel was in perfect condition. It took so long as my street address was completely rubbed off the box. I had given up on it, but now ready for a 3D viewing

So what is your verdict on the colour? Some people were saying they think it is faded or muted.
I think it's ok. There's not really enough difference in it for me personally to import the US edition over this. Quite happy with it overall but the stones being debossed and the way Thanos is matte and the background full gloss is a bit strange/backwards lol.

Reactions: Stygian
I think it's ok. There's not really enough difference in it for me personally to import the US edition over this. Quite happy with it overall but the stones being debossed and the way Thanos is matte and the background full gloss is a bit strange/backwards lol.

Still waiting for my copy from Zavvi.

So which do you prefer? Glossy with the interior art used for the North American steel. Or embossing/debossing with the interior art for the UK steel.

I realize they are still sealed.
I prefer the gloss and interior art of the US, and embossing of the UK. Too bad I can’t have both qualities lol.
But seeing side by side, the detail of the US is outstanding. High gloss and very reflective. That gauntlet is def the focal point. I love the embossed/debossed detail of the UK, but compared to the US it looks like there’s a haze over it, best way to describe it. Not sure which one I’ll end up keeping

Reactions: Stygian
I didn't order this steelbook in Canada when it came out because I didn't think I wanted it. Then it was revealed that the UK version had the border and the bossing and I decided I wanted that but I was too slow to get onboard. Finally ordered a copy when it was restocked at Zavvi. Still waiting for it to arrive. But I can really see the difference in brightness in the photos I have been seeing.

I guess I'll decide after I receive it whether or not to keep it or sell it on.

Reactions: TriSteel