Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
here we go again pre-order see the reveal down the road, then just order blufans which always knocks it out the park

giphy.gif

basil :thumbs:

You said this last time :LOL::p

I much prefer to look at it as variety. A diverse presentation of steelbook richness that brings fulfillment into our lives and takes hold of your mind, body and soul in the most glorious way imaginable that forces your hand into your pocket to... erm... open... wallet... umm... oh... *sigh*

I’m not going to sit up for this but if it’s still available when I get up, I’ll PO and wait and see artwork to decide if I keep it or not. I’m sure it will sell out quite fast. Will definitely mainly go for Blufans so no crisis for me.

I’m not going to sit up for this but if it’s still available when I get up, I’ll PO and wait and see artwork to decide if I keep it or not. I’m sure it will sell out quite fast. Will definitely mainly go for Blufans so no crisis for me.
It will likely sell out then come back into stock later on.

I imagine it will be this without the text ....

View attachment 371163

Maybe the 4th will be gold (to match the gauntlet)
That's actually the artwork I'm hoping for in regards to the WWA steel, so it matches the previous two Avengers steels. Then BluFans can go all out with theirs! :D

Here's a look at my concept whilst we wait for the unveiling anyway...

#121 Avengers Infinity (SC).png