Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this today. It’s gorgeous. Not a huge MCU fan so this nice steel will suffice for me.

Can you post up some quality pics @Damon M with embossing/debossing close up etc please? I'm getting the zavvi version and just want to see as much of it as I can in advance.
Here you go @Dazzler_31117

The U.S. one isn't embossed.

cinema_jedi_Bmdv-cxDfZf.jpg cinema_jedi_Bmdv-hlDHa2.jpg cinema_jedi_Bmdv-lZDlqq.jpg cinema_jedi_Bmdv-prDrWO.jpg cinema_jedi_Bmdv-W_DRIR.jpg

But the Aussie one is.....

drewt0458_BmhVZegB01h.jpg worthxwhile_BmkGEVKlFc7.jpg worthxwhile_BmkGEWUFkhx.jpg

I'm guessing the Zavvi one will be the same as the Australian one, embossed.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: St4rlord and K.i.T
Here you go @Dazzler_31117

The U.S. one isn't embossed.

But the Aussie one is.....

I'm guessing the Zavvi one will be the same as the Australian one, embossed.

What the what now? I was thinking when the UK one turns up it will be flat as a pancake, but here we are with potentially reversed fortunes, I never thought the U.S. one would be?

Guess both have a gloss finish which may be where they differ in the UK...

Fun of collecting WWA with different strokes for different fokes.

hmm to keep or cancel, i cant make my mind up if was same as aussie one i might keep but without zavvi confirming what it is, think i may end up cancelling and just be safe.
still got over a week to decide.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: purplebook
hmm to keep or cancel, i cant make my mind up if was same as aussie one i might keep but without zavvi confirming what it is, think i may end up cancelling and just be safe.
still got over a week to decide.

Be careful, sometimes they take payment very early and ship much much later.

app on film arenas pics they got the aussie one with the embossing, someone said on another site. whether true on or not is another matter i cant seem to find pics they posted up

pic below they used

39402053_10156653656397630_5433218309015207936_n.jpg

With this artwork, clean front w/ title on the spine is perfect (IMO) . . .

. . . and even though the UK steelbook will only be 2/3 gloss - and not all over gloss like The Americas example - with what looks like a matte Thanos and his gauntlet (apart from the glossed stones of course) . . .
z1n499nwbsf11.jpg

. . . I feel that we're getting a better deal this time around . . . in some small measure making up for the disappointment of the recent A QUIET PLACE (ROW) steelbook.

Last edited:
Watched this last night for the first time. Unlike Age Of Ultron I found I didn’t want to punch Tony/RDJ in the face in every scene he was in. Not up to the first Avengers, but not amongst the worst of MCU either. The upcoming MCU marathon in the US would be a huge ask. One can only consume so much cheese.

But I love this Steelbook. One of my favs now.

• Thanks
Reactions: popeye and St4rlord
With the description on Zavvis website stating debossing we must be getting the same as the Australia / filmarena one. I am looking forward to receiving this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180823-140147.png
    Screenshot_20180823-140147.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 111
At this point am more eager to watch the movie again in 3D, am caring less about the steel itself...... smack my wrist for being a naughty collector. Lol

At this point am more eager to watch the movie again in 3D, am caring less about the steel itself...... smack my wrist for being a naughty collector. Lol
Just get an amaray hotel room you with your flippant regards to books of steel :thumbs:

Um, ameray isn’t out yet either :p .....and what do hotel rooms have to do with steelbooks? :confused:
I'm looking forward to watching the film in 3d too. Having a hotel thrown in for me would mean I'd have some piece and quiet to see it uninterrupted. :happy:

It nice to have steelbooks but sometimes I wonder why I even collect anymore. BTW I got amerays mixed up with blu rays (with the later a superior viewing experience), it's been a long day :emb:.

I hear you! Personally I can’t wait for the 4K, save my 3D viewing for when the Blufans edition finally arrives :drool:

I have both the 3D and 4K on preorder but I might cancel the 3D. I do love 3d on my big TV but don't really get chance to watch 3D anymore:(
and may i ask why? no time? i still enjoyed it very much even we have less 3D movies (let alone good ones / good 3D) i may suggest you should try Thor: Ragnarok, it was really really fun ride ... especially those IMAX expansion scenes :thumbs: