Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the best deal I've found for me now is the US site. They have a 6OFF code that still works on all orders $60 US or more.
There used to be free shipping there as well but now it's $6.50 Canadian. the 6OFF code takes $6.50 Canadian off of the order.

So the best deal now sadly is full price for the steelbooks which is $50.49 Canadian for the 3D version and free delivery basically.
Which works out a few cents cheaper than the Australia link.

Rep of Ireland shipping is €4.49
We not been getting any free shipping for months now
On Zavvi.de, when you add a steelbook to your basket it says 'You have qualified for free delivery'.

However when you get to the stage to pay it charges you €3 (Not €4.49) If you screenshot where it says 'You have qualified for free shipping' and open a dispute with Zavvi, they always end up refunding the shipping cost. Hence, free shipping......

I don't know why they keep advertising it. But as long they do, they have to refund you.

Also @paulboland, it offers you the chance to upgrade to RC when the item is in your basket for free shipping. Select the RC option and when you go to check out, they are unable to charge you for the RC but the shipping drops from €4.49 to €3.31!!!

Zavvi are an absolute clusterfook! :facepalm: :rofl:

Reactions: St4rlord
On Zavvi.de, when you add a steelbook to your basket it says 'You have qualified for free delivery'.

However when you get to the stage to pay it charges you €3. If you screenshot where it says 'You have qualified for free shipping' and open a dispute with Zavvi, they always end up refunding the shipping cost. Hence, free shipping......
That don't work on UK site when Zavvi changed it to UK steelbook free delivery asking for refund of delivery as by putting UK beide free delivery they are covered legally that its uk only.

I don't use Zavvi germany variant website.

Now you don't even get the 99p off since red carpet

I like to stick with UK site
Zavvi will be adding more countries to red carpet in coming weeks so free delivery will vanish without red carpet soon on the other Zavvi website without red carpet subscription.

How that will work for Rep of Ireland I don't know yet

What I don't get is they charge less for shipping to Australia than Rep of Ireland

Rep of Ireland next door to UK
Australia thousands of miles away :LOL:

That don't work on UK site when Zavvi changed it to UK steelbook free delivery asking for refund of delivery as by putting UK beide free delivery they are covered legally that its uk only.

I don't use Zavvi germany variant website.

Now you don't even get the 99p off since red carpet

I like to stick with UK site
Zavvi will be adding more countries to red carpet in coming weeks so free delivery will vanish without red carpet soon on the other Zavvi website without red carpet subscription.

How that will work for Rep of Ireland I don't know yet

What I don't get is they charge less for shipping to Australia than Rep of Ireland

Rep of Ireland next door to UK
Australia thousands of miles away :LOL:
Up to you, Your choice. But if you're buying Zavvi Steelbooks frequently (I'm not) then surely it makes more sense to use the German site for free shipping than €4.49 a pop each time......? :confused:

Reactions: paulboland
Up to you, Your choice. But if you're buying Zavvi Steelbooks frequently (I'm not) then it makes sense to use the German site for free shipping......:confused:
Germany is one of the countries to be added to Red Carpet soon as is France and Ireland

I heard might be a quick as next week on another web forum for france
That will mean no free shipping discount without red carpet subscription

Reactions: BluSteel2012
£28 to Zavvi plus the £10 you paid to Zavvi for the Red Carpet equals pretty much the same! (£38) :p

I suppose the main benefit is if you order more than 10 non steelbooks a year (vinyl records, figures, statues) as you was always charged shipping.

But yeah now shipping in the U.K. is added for steelbooks, the same there too and I suppose most collectors buy more than 10 steelbooks a year from them. If your a customer like that then I suppose that’s the benefit.

It’s a shame they took away the free postage on steels but everything else you paid for.

As annoyed as I am over this, there is a benefit there I suppose (if you buy a lot of stuff regularly including statues and vinyl)

Reactions: paulboland