Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I try

I can’t remember the real reason Terrance Howard left but it’s one of those reasons. I think it might of been he was unhappy with a pay cut as Robert wanted more lol
he left cause he got greedy and wanted a huge pay increase and they said no lol
Not really.

Howard was the highest paid actor in Iron Man 1 believe it or not.

Come part 2, they really needed to make sure Downey came back. So they gave Howard a lot less screen time so they could subsidise Downey. In fact they wrote out a lot of his scenes.

He then left, Cheadle came on board and the role was rewritten again. Adding more screen time because they could afford to now.

It was a sh1tty thing to do IMO. Especially as people think Howard is a money grabber. It's not his fault he earned so much for the first picture.......

I've just got the same email. Clicked the link and it just says mystery dc steelbook so to me they won't say until we get it delivered. I hope they don't pull this with the marvel release tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really.

Howard was the highest paid actor in Iron Man 1 believe it or not.

Come part 2, they really needed to make sure Downey came back. So they gave Howard a lot less screen time so they could subsidise Downey. In fact they wrote out a lot of his scenes.

He then left, Cheadle came on board and the role was rewritten again. Adding more screen time because they could afford to now.

It was a sh1tty thing to do IMO. Especially as people think Howard is a money grabber. It's not his fault he earned so much for the first picture.......

Was a blessing either way because cheadle is better

Agree.

I guess we'll never know how Howard would have done as Cheadle made the role his own.

Fair play on the info though, I always heard it was regarding a pay cut but due to RDJ wanting more. Interesting that he was the highest paid actor in the first film

As far as I’m aware the other stuff about norton and weaving are true however, that info could easily be wrong as well lol

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Fair play on the info though, I always heard it was regarding a pay cut but due to RDJ wanting more. Interesting that he was the highest paid actor in the first film

As far as I’m aware the other stuff about norton and weaving are true however, that info could easily be wrong as well lol
I was full sure that was Weaving in Endgame.

Even sounded just like him.

Reactions: Flloydo
I was full sure that was Weaving in Endgame.

Even sounded just like him.

Yeah they used a actor (Ross Marquand) that could do an impression and the rest was all make up and special effects etc

Pretty cool. You listen to both you can hear a difference but the guy in infinity war and endgame did a great job at doing a weaving as red skull impression

Apparently weaving was offered to come back but he refused

Yeah they used a actor that could do an impression and the rest was all make up and special effects etc

Pretty cool. You listen to both you can hear a difference but the guy in infinity war and endgame did a great job at doing a weaving as red skull impression

Apparently weaving was offered to come back but he refused
It was Ross Marquand from the Walking Dead.

I know he does impressions too....