Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done for finding this. Looks like it matches up well. If it is that image then i'm happy with that as once again, just like weet, we have thanos on his own on one side and the rest as a collective on the other.

Just spotted it today and as mentioned by Flloydo seems to be the only image that kind of matches up to the slither showing and as you note nice that it follow the colourful WeET style with the gang on the front and the big chap on the back especially as he's absent on the front.
As Thanos has pride of place on the previous UK steelbook doesn't mean that he shouldn't get a look in on the new one :)

I think its going to be the back art used from the blufan released as you can see how the sky matches near the top corner

This steelbook seems really pointless now that WeEt is releasing one, which will surely have full gloss finish and premium goodies. The matte finish on these Zavvi lenticular steelbooks just don't work for me.

Well I've been charged, kind of forgot this was out this week until last night

waiting for the 4k version to come back in stock
There be 4k back up for sure i canceled my 4k edition as had 3d ordered and as i have most lents in 3d seen no point in having a 4k edition. I have 4k editions of this already anyway so its just more to keep the trend of having this in lenticular and keep same as others and 3d being cheaper anyway.

Reactions: Vaako
Yikes, mine too . . . looking forward . . . looks like a good 'un . . . I'll just have to wait and see if same size framing border as SKULL ISLAND.