Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice alternative for those who missed out on the Blufans WEA, but happy with that release.

Eagerly anticipating the Blufans edition of Endgame, hope we get news sometime this side of Christmas!

Reactions: Masta Norris
Looks great, but I assume the finish will most likely suck as usual.

Too little too late for me anyway... I'm officially done with Marvel steels.

Oh I’ve only just realised this is the lenti version. Because of the border I thought it was going to match the new 4k wave.

That’s a bit of a downer, the finish will be really bad. And I like this one a lot

Reactions: Noodles

Think I'm in the same boat mate at the moment, don't have that many and have a few on preorder but missed out on a couple of the new releases and they are already going for silly money on other sites so don't really know if I can be arsed with paying the money for them :whistle: I'm a little bit of a completist with the collections that I have started and I think the Marvel lot is going to bug the **** out of me:LOL: So with the money that id need to spend on some of these this will pay for quite a few in other collections.

Think I'm in the same boat mate at the moment, don't have that many and have a few on preorder but missed out on a couple of the new releases and they are already going for silly money on other sites so don't really know if I can be arsed with paying the money for them :whistle: I'm a little bit of a completist with the collections that I have started and I think the Marvel lot is going to bug the **** out of me:LOL: So with the money that id need to spend on some of these this will pay for quite a few in other collections.
Hmm yeah, they're way overpriced nowadays unfortunately. I'm also a completist mate, and Disney know that most of us collectors are, so will buy any old s*** so long as it's a steelbook lol. Looking at my collection of WWA Marvel steels drives my OCD crazy, because the designs are so inconsistent, especially the spines. Finally decided to put my foot down and stop giving Di$ney what they crave... the moolah! :greedy:

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Hmm yeah, they're way overpriced nowadays unfortunately. I'm also a completist mate, and Disney know that most of us collectors are, so will buy any old s*** so long as it's a steelbook lol. Looking at my collection of WWA Marvel steels drives my OCD crazy, because the designs are so inconsistent, especially the spines. Finally decided to put my foot down and stop giving Di$ney what they crave... the moolah! :greedy:
The older Zavvi releases I'm never going to complete now but the newer 4k ones I was going to try but missed the captain America ones and Thor the dark world so at the moment I'm in 2 minds if to bother continuing with them or just give up now :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
The older Zavvi releases I'm never going to complete now but the newer 4k ones I was going to try but missed the captain America ones and Thor the dark world so at the moment I'm in 2 minds if to bother continuing with them or just give up now :cautious:
Ah, that is a bummer! (n)

Reactions: Robles
Im trying to work out what the back could be based on that small part of back art that bleeds over near the spine in the mock up. But none fit it. It could be the front of the blufans steel but the colour don’t correctly match. It looks like Titan landscape so god knows

Yes! In for this! Really impressed by their Black Panther and Ant-Man and the Wasp lenticular steelbooks so I’m getting this for sure!

Amazing design

Yes! In for this! Really impressed by their Black Panther and Ant-Man and the Wasp lenticular steelbooks so I’m getting this for sure!

Amazing design

I think black panther is up there with guardians vol 1 as one of their worst but antman and the wasp was decent despite the finish. But this one does look decent.

Reactions: djjez83
I think black panther is up there with guardians vol 1 as one of their worst but antman and the wasp was decent despite the finish. But this one does look decent.
I can’t agree - setting aside their finishes which aren’t the greatest, BP had a decent lenti and cool embossing. And the lenti lined up! I also liked the colors a lot.

Guardians 1 I liked the colors but to my knowledge it didn’t have any embossing and the lenti didn’t line up at all so it was a disaster

I don’t think BP and Guardians 1 is a fair comparison at all.

I can’t agree - setting aside their finishes which aren’t the greatest, BP had a decent lenti and cool embossing. And the lenti lined up! I also liked the colors a lot.

Guardians 1 I liked the colors but to my knowledge it didn’t have any embossing and the lenti didn’t line up at all so it was a disaster

I don’t think BP and Guardians 1 is a fair comparison at all.

Guardians has a embossed title. Everything was oversaturated on the art. Was so bad

BP is just dull, metallic with very bad and pointless bossing. It’s very shallow too. The bossing could of been deep to make it more noticeable.

Why are they not a fair comparison? Out of the lenti wave I’m saying they are the weakest. There’s is no other comparison considering they all follow the same design, finish, all include a lenti and part of the same wave. It’s a perfect comparison. Arts are different (a given as they are different films) but the whole lenti range has different artworks

Lentis have got a smudge better since guardians 2 (so the last 4 lentis are guardians, ragnarok, BP and antman and wasp) but they are still crappy. With like 2/ 3 layers. That is very bad considering the U.K. can make decent lentis on a poxy mouse matt. These lentis pretty much have 0 depth

So, continuing with the AVENGERS lenticular collection after a sizeable gap although this image would have worked just as well as the first AVENGERS steelbook in the new 'distressed poster' matching colour border collection (not so well in the 'A' + characters steelbooks collection though)-
April 2015 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- October 2016 -------------------------------------------------------------- October 2019 ----------------------------I
1565999921956.png
1566000445582.png
1566000672851.png

Last edited:
I’ve put this in maleficent and I’ll put it here

Zavvi are getting a lot of backlash on twitter for this red carpet rubbish. Zavvi haven’t actually announced it on their twitter which I find odd (like they know they will get sh!t for it) but if you search the word ‘zavvi’ and not actually click on their twitter page you will see lots of people complaining