digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here
Sold out
avg.png

Reactions: AlienKing
A bit of an off-topic @digitalbabe :sorry:. If I wanted to ask some questions about a specific print, do I contact the artist directly (if it's even possible) or do I contact HCG? The one I'm looking at has multiple 'title' sizes that I can choose from :confused:. But it's also listed as limited to 100. So I need to clarify some things...

Do you have a question about this one in particular? Its a triptych. They once or still do have it where you can buy each individually or a package of all 3. But yeah typically its easier to ask your questions to the retailer.

A bit of an off-topic @digitalbabe :sorry:. If I wanted to ask some questions about a specific print, do I contact the artist directly (if it's even possible) or do I contact HCG? The one I'm looking at has multiple 'title' sizes that I can choose from :confused:. But it's also listed as limited to 100. So I need to clarify some things...
Contact people at HCG if you have any questions. However this print is long sold out. I'm not sure why we even got a thread for it so late.