Release Date: November 7, 2017
Purchase Link:
AMAZON.CA $39.96 CAD
Best Buy.ca $42.99 CAD
ZeusOnline $41.52 CAD
Walmart $39.96 CAD

IMG_5237.JPG [/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad news. I've always liked Kevin Spacey but now I'm hearing that 30 years ago he wanted to be the baby driver.
And there may be more accusations still to come. (n)

Sad news. I've always liked Kevin Spacey but now I'm hearing that 30 years ago he wanted to be the baby driver.
LOOL!!! :LOL:
I've also always liked him, although there have always been rumours that he was gay (edit: years before he came out); I'm surprised he supposedly made those approaches some 30 years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus
LOOL!!! :LOL:
I've also always liked him, although there have always been rumours that he was gay (edit: years before he came out); I'm surprised he supposedly made those approaches some 30 years ago

Not that it matters, but I thought Kevin was out years ago so I'm really surprised that his response to this recent accusation is his confirmation.

Kinda like when Jodie Foster came out at the age of 50 at the Golden Globes (or I think it was the GG) when by that time she had been in a years long relationship with a woman. I thought she was out long before that.

She has always been one of my favourite actresses right from when I was a kid up to present day.
Candleshoe, Bugsy Malone, The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane and so on.

Not that it matters, but I thought Kevin was out years ago so I'm really surprised that his response to this recent accusation is his confirmation.

Kinda like when Jodie Foster came out at the age of 50 at the Golden Globes (or I think it was the GG) when by that time she had been in a years long relationship with a woman. I thought she was out long before that.

She has always been one of my favourite actresses right from when I was a kid up to present day.
Candleshoe, Bugsy Malone, The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane and so on.

Kevin Spacey being Gay, Jodi Foster as well...I must be living under a rock :wow: ...what about Keanu Reeves do you know ? I always had a feeling since he is so private and we never hear about his personal life (n)

Kevin Spacey being Gay, Jodi Foster as well...I must be living under a rock :wow: ...what about Keanu Reeves do you know ? I always had a feeling since he is so private and we never hear about his personal life (n)

I believe Keanu is just a machine. Kinda like in the movie Surrogates. His real body is in the tanning bed like thing while his surrogate roams the planet. I guess the same could be said about Bruce Willis these days as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: MerlinT and davhyl

Keanu Reeves is straight, but the reason he seems so private is because he's had a very sad and depressing family life. He and his girlfriend lost their baby in 2000, and then his girlfriend died in 2001 in a car accident (while being very depressed from losing the baby.) It's just devastating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves#Personal_life

Reactions: Stygian and Actarus
Keanu Reeves is straight, but the reason he seems so private is because he's had a very sad and depressing family life. He and his girlfriend lost their baby in 2000, and then his girlfriend died in 2001 in a car accident (while being very depressed from losing the baby.) It's just devastating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves#Personal_life

Thanks for the info, but so sad to hear about what has happened to him.
I really don't know what to say but indeed tragic and can suck the life out of you for sure :(

This artwork is such an absolute turd. It's very difficult to support Canadian steelbook releases with garbage like these. Lazy vector work.

This artwork is such an absolute turd. It's very difficult to support Canadian steelbook releases with garbage like these. Lazy vector work.
Heyy! You made it sound like this is Canada's fault. :mad: Back off! :stop:
:p
Jokes aside, i get you man. But i cant even blame the retailer because they dont really get a saying on the choice of art. For example, Sunrise Records' first steelbook is The Dark Tower. I dont want to own that movie but i'd be happy to support them if the art was a little better. But what can we do except vote with our wallets?

And there may be more accusations still to come. (n)
That's funny :LOL:, and I don't think the choices he made in his personal life should dictate whether you like him as an actor or not. Plus, we don't really know what happened.