Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: December 4, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $17.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

bdr.jpg

Old purchase link:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/baby-d...only--best-buy-2017/34351464.p?skuId=34351464

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Oh I will sometime this week. Then I'm gonna gut it and swap in a four-disc flip tray frame with the UHD + Blu-ray + CD + CD and get one of the premium slips with the garbage previous Steelbooks and toss that one out and put this one in and have the Ultimate Baby Driver release and oh no I have a problem don't I

Oh I will sometime this week. Then I'm gonna gut it and swap in a four-disc flip tray frame with the UHD + Blu-ray + CD + CD and get one of the premium slips with the garbage previous Steelbooks and toss that one out and put this one in and have the Ultimate Baby Driver release and oh no I have a problem don't I

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing, but I have never done that to remove the plastic inside tray of a steelbook, to replace it with a Two or Three Disk tray.
I'd be scared of damaging the Steelbook (n):dunno:

Yeah, thankfully after about 30 steelbooks I've still yet to damage anything expensive or rare. The daunting task of modding the eight movie Harry Potter Steelbook Box is certainly stressing me out, though.

But anyway this Steelbook is definitely lovely in person. Easily my favourite pop art, or at least tied with Kung Fu Hustle.

The BestBuy two minutes away from me closed down a year ago so I have to travel an hour to do it. (n)

I feel your pain - my local one closed a couple of years back, and I've been forced to go to another store that's a 40 minute trip one way. :(

So, 3 so far ... artwork rated thus:-
Good --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Better -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Best---
1544104788778.png
1544105159441.png
1544105255682.png

Reactions: K.i.T