Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: December 4, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $17.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

bdr.jpg

Old purchase link:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/baby-d...only--best-buy-2017/34351464.p?skuId=34351464

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Haven't seen the movie yet, but when it comes to steelbook artwork I always thought that the black/yellow one was simply a joke, the pink one quite ok, but this new popart one would be my favorite.
I still have to find out who the artist for this one is, but he/she is certainly talented. ;)

I like the majority of Pop Art steels anyway, but this is definitely one of the better ones!

This looks amazing. I echo the people that are saying this is one of the best looking Pop Art releases. Would happily see it get a release over here.

Got my prerder in. :D This'll be a blind buy for me as I haven't seen this yet. The only thing is I wish it had a 4K disc.

This is the kind of movie that you don't have to worry as a Blind Buy :thumbs: I can't wait to watch this in 4K UHD(bought the UHD Amaray when movie was Released) :oohyeah:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@apsmith21 Hey Andy, Just an FYI I purchased the last copy from your Group Buy for this release...

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader