Back to the Future (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #5) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

BTTF.jpg

BTTF (inside).jpg

BTTF (open).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Player 2 has entered the game...

Really like the art, but need to see the finish on this and whether they will do the others. Guess I'll see how Jaws turns out.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Niiiiice! :)

Been holding out for a decent BTTF steel for forever - I’m one of those weirdos that just doesn’t like parts 2&3 so haven’t bought any of the box sets.

• Wow
Reactions: tommyh84
oooooo ordered! love this art and love Japan! It’s actually so strange they have done this especially with the free chirashi poster because I recently ordered one of the original 1985 chirashi posters from a website for a friends birthday! so getting the blu ray steelbook to match is gonna be a neat addition for his gift! I hope they do the other two in this style also! I have added a couple of pix of the BTTF flyer poster I bought along with some others.

IMG_9304.jpg
IMG_9305.jpg
IMG_9307.jpg
IMG_9306.jpg
IMG_9308.jpg
IMG_9309.jpg
IMG_9313.jpg

Reactions: milky
Nice art but luckily I’m not mad over this film like some. Easy pass

View attachment 485382

you know.... this is not the only line of steelbooks. I said I like it. I've ordered Jaws as I like this line but I can also wish for a version with the original title no?

It's all good though... you enjoy your likes

It was only a joke mate. It’s only because you made it sound like you wanted this particular HMV Japanese style release with the original title.
I imagine one day you will get this design with the English title though. It will get many re releases so surely it will happen at some point

Reactions: Mark and YellowCake
It was only a joke mate. It’s only because you made it sound like you wanted this particular HMV Japanese style release with the original title.
I imagine one day you will get this design with the English title though. It will get many re releases so surely it will happen at some point

I thought that the "maybe one day" made it clear that maybe, one day, they'd release another steelbook with the original title.

As I said though no biggie... people want likes innit!

Reactions: Mark and Flloydo