Purchase link: Back to the Future
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 3,000 copies

Part of the Back to the Future Trilogy set:
Part I | Part II | Part III

11151007-1194311460920693.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@chunk

I was not looking :angel: then You taged me I clicked it :banghead: . I am a weak willed Bad Bad ninja :facepalm: .

@HUBMUSWELL , @nefilim, @DADDYCOOL187 , @JackRegan ,@bigwednesday0, @bigfub , @Asopp @spass

LOOK UP GANG :drool: .

30th anniversary editions.. we just can't say no:rofl: I love the excitement i feel when something I really want gets announced. . I hope they're not lazy with the art, print quality and finish.. these have to be perfect, we've waited a long time:joy: these films are timeless to me, I love them now as much as I did when they were made.

The special edition has got new content (interviews etc).. so I will assume that these steelbook's will contain all the extras. Looking forward to the updates.:woot:

Sorry for the rambling. . I'm too happy right now:bag:

Reactions: wyatt03 and harry
@chunk

Ramble ALL you want normally me doing it :rofl: .

I only have the DVD's so see witch and what box set saves on space :drool:, can look naff :banghead: . Also with what wounders FA are doing :ohno: . Disisions disissions and I am poop at those :facepalm: .

I will be getting these
Trilogy Steelbook and the individual steelbooks

For those who are interested there is also a USA Digibook release thread created in Digibooks section