View attachment 15729
Inside with disc:
View attachment 15730
Inside without disc:
View attachment 15731
Front-Back Spread:
View attachment 15732

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may be in the minority in not being a huge fan of these steels, they are just a bit TOO grey, although I'm happy to accept that they may look better in person than in the pics.

I really like the look of them, when it comes to BTTF collecting they are really unique :)

Can't wait to get mine!

i prefer the Aussie BTTF steel but not sure if there will be 2&3...

I agree. I also prefer the Aussie release as well and am hoping they will release the other two titles in the trilogy. It would be a waste if they didn't.

I can't decide if I like these steels....
I'm a huge fan of Japanese steelbooks, apart from them being horizontal steelbooks which I by the way dislike a lot I think the cover arts are very poorly designed, my 5 years old can do a better job in photoshop, no proper slips (stickers instead, the only nice things about them is the Japanese titles on the spine, remind me of the DVD Ultimate Collection digipacks ;))

There is no real comparison to these and the like of Jaws/TGWTDT/T2 Ver2, I wouldn't mind paying the extra mula on Japanese releases but certainly not to everything they release and lately they has been hit and miss with their releases. Having said that congrats to those who got them.

I really want to see the back art. That, along with the price, is what's holding me back on these:(

Heya guys!
Anyone got pics of the back / inside of this one?
Would like to se how it looks like before deciding to buy :)

No art on the back except for the black background color :( The inside art is as in the picture in the OP.

Reactions: KidKhaos and Sigill