View attachment 15729
Inside with disc:
View attachment 15730
Inside without disc:
View attachment 15731
Front-Back Spread:
View attachment 15732

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, man. when I saw the headline, I was so pumped up!!! But the artwork ruined it for me, why it's black and white? I hope they still have time to change it for the better.

If they will add some colors, it would be definitely a lot better, and we will finally have descent BTTF Steelbooks with English writings!

Thanks for sharing, mate.

Wow! Very cool! :)

The artwork is at least unique, I have not seen anything like it in my BTTF research.

A definitive buy from me!

Reactions: rodtp
These look good when you see the first one .... then you see the others and you're like ... really? They all look damn near identical ... I think the art could have been better ; still waiting for a native English speaking Country to do these babies right! ;)

I quite like the black and white, would prefer vertical
Though, shall see the price first

This needs a trilogy release, not 3 separate steelbooks. I'll stick with my G1 DVD steelbook (with the blus swapped in) until we get a G2 trilogy..

The more I look at these the more I think they have been rushed a bit, and the interior art is a bit of a cop out. The potential for these is huge and hopefully there are some improvements made by Universal on the final art. Regardless, they are 3 cool additions to any collection.

Fingers crossed for some UK releases though...

From the pics it doesn't look amazing, but might look better in real form. Personally I don't mind the fact its landscape, it's the design and quality that interests me the most.