Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 3,000 copies.

Part of the Back to the Future Trilogy set:
Part I | Part II | Part III

11151008-7304311460934679.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the picture id say the grey/silver will be a border and the picture of Marty and doc will be debossed leaving the title embossed
I thought that myself but then thought, if that is the case then is gonna look even more weird as the normal embossed border is more narrow than the size of these silver bars.. I hope whatever way they go with it, it will enhance the look rather than be another hindrance to the overall steelbook.. untill I have this in hand I have no idea if I will be more disappointed or happily surprised that these turn out better than expected.. whatever the outcome I will always wish they used the full artwork but maybe the back and inside will save them (a little).. I think there will be some more bare metal on the back though, because in the picture you can see that the rim of the steelbook is silver but this could change once the whole arkwork is seen. . This is all speculation and I'm hoping that there is some positive things revealed with the artwork.. although there have been some releases where we're unaware of back/inside art, finish and embossing until it lands on the doorstep:confused::ohno:

Reactions: Kashby and C.C. 95
I thought that myself but then thought, if that is the case then is gonna look even more weird as the normal embossed border is more narrow than the size of these silver bars.. I hope whatever way they go with it, it will enhance the look rather than be another hindrance to the overall steelbook.. untill I have this in hand I have no idea if I will be more disappointed or happily surprised that these turn out better than expected.. whatever the outcome I will always wish they used the full artwork but maybe the back and inside will save them (a little).. I think there will be some more bare metal on the back though, because in the picture you can see that the rim of the steelbook is silver but this could change once the whole arkwork is seen. . This is all speculation and I'm hoping that there is some positive things revealed with the artwork.. although there have been some releases where we're unaware of back/inside art, finish and embossing until it lands on the doorstep:confused::ohno:
NO B&W INSIDE!!!!! Pleeeeasseeeee!!!:ohno::LOL:

Reactions: lolwut and chunk