Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher Lloyd I think was £35 a time. I got three done. Micheal J Fox however, was about £450 an autograph, with the money going to his charity. This price also included some photos with him as well, but was a bit out of my price range.

That's expensive. So you had to pay 3 x £35?

£450 wowzer!

So, he basically got ~£105 for a minutes work lol. Personally I don't mind actors charging, if they hardly work any more. £35 is a bit steep though.
It's the company that organised the event gets the money and they then either pay the actors or give them a percentage of the takings. Depending on who they are, usually determines the price charged. As an example Sigourney Weaver charges £85, William Shatner charges £55, Patrick Stewart charges £45. Other lesser known actors £15 upwards.

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut and dfoles
It's the company that organised the event gets the money and they then either pay the actors or give them a percentage of the takings. Depending on who they are, usually determines the price charged. As an example Sigourney Weaver charges £85, William Shatner charges £55, Patrick Stewart charges £45. Other lesser known actors £15 upwards.

Cool, but paying for someone to sign something just seem's wrong to me. If your happy with it though, that's all that matters!

Cool, but paying for someone to sign something just seem's wrong to me. If your happy with it though, that's all that matters!
Well, I'm not happy with it, but you don't have a choice if you want items signed. I do it for some unique items in my collection. I've got quite the collection of signed Steelbooks and other related items by various actors.

Reactions: dfoles
Typically that's how Cons and such work. Now I'm sure if @Lester just happened upon Christopher Lloyd or Micheal J Fox on the street, I doubt they would charge him anything for an autograph if he just so happened to have his steelbook with him.

Well, I'm not happy with it, but you don't have a choice if you want items signed. I do it for some unique items in my collection. I've got quite the collection of signed Steelbooks and other related items by various actors.

All from the cons? You will have to post pictures!

Reactions: Lester
Typically that's how Cons and such work. Now I'm sure if @Lester just happened upon Christopher Lloyd or Micheal J Fox on the street, I doubt they would charge him anything for an autograph if he just so happened to have his steelbook with him.
If I saw anyone on the street, then I wouldn't bother them. I might say hi, but that's about it. If they're not working, then I would leave them in peace.

Reactions: lolwut
So we've got her to blame for all this then. Personally I would like to meet her, as I loved Buck Rodgers growing up and I really like her at the time.

I've met her and she is very nice. I didn't pay for an autograph though.

I think all of the prices have gone through the roof and have taken the fun out of conventions. I've stopped going these last two years because of it.