Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered! Now to figure out what to do with my copies of the Zavvi trilogy set. I just checked it says I got 4 copies (was ordering 2 copies for me, & a friend). It froze during confirmation so I hit confirm again I only got one official order email, but I literally just checked on the site have 2 with 2 different order numbers.

Now that's what you call BTTF artwork! Have a picture of the car and clock tower! 2 of the most iconic things of the whole trilogy! Can't wait to see the inside and rear artwork! Hope there is a GB as Will join in a heartbeat

Reactions: chunk and dfoles
Looks nice but a real shame it's coming to Target. TBH, I've had a belly full of Target steels. Here's to hoping they will respect the collectible this time and actually implement some measurement of quality control.

imo, the best Target steelbooks to date are Transformers Age of Extinction and Big Hero 6, but both of those releases suffered from major QC issues and I guarantee that it's from in-store mishandling.

I guess we'll see :)