Back To The Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray Limited Edition Gift Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: October 20, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $69.98

91UhvQXVegL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Update from Cine-Museum live right now: the box will contain the delorean steelbooks, so not WEA. Also, the box will be particular, with not art variants.

Update from Cine-Museum live right now: the box will contain the delorean steelbooks, so not WEA. Also, the box will be particular, with not art variants.
@blucrazy2
You are posting in wrong thread
It was said from the start Cine-Musuem would be the same WWA steelbooks
It was never mentioned would be WEA
Cine-Museum

So there may be some disappointed recipients of this set when they receive it.

I was talking to an employee at a Sunrise Records store in Canada today by phone. They are releasing the Blu-ray set with the hoverboard tomorrow. I just found out today. It's their exclusive. Amazon Canada has the 4K hoverboard exclusive but it has been unavailable there for a while now (I have it on order).

Anyway, so I called Sunrise to reserve their set (they received 3 copies) and I was told the top of each box is either crushed (1 copy) or creased (the other 2 copies).

The reason is that the top part of the box holds the hoverboard so it isn't as sturdy as the rest of the box that holds the digibook or digipack (not sure what the right term is for this set) with the discs so the top of the boxes are getting squished or creased in transit to the stores.

This means of course that they could also get damaged during shipping from Amazon to customers.
But I guess that's true with anything that ships from retailers to customers. :ugh:

For those interested
There is a 35th Anniversary updated and revised edition of The Back to the Future Ultimate Visual History Book

Thread link below

My box set arrived in an Amazon envelope as usual, and BTTF 4K box is absolutely crushed, front to back and spine too. Amazing how little Amazon thinks of packaged media nowadays. At least the Best Buy version showed up in a box and thus was in mint condition, but of course, no hoverboard in that one.

My box set arrived in an Amazon envelope as usual, and BTTF 4K box is absolutely crushed, front to back and spine too. Amazing how little Amazon thinks of packaged media nowadays. At least the Best Buy version showed up in a box and thus was in mint condition, but of course, no hoverboard in that one.
Just watched an unboxing and guys one was a mess, also looks like i pass on this one as amazon suck when it comes to packing.
Yes good for replacement and refunds but they just keep using them silly bags. And can't be bothered with the hassle.

I will just throw away the outer box and keep the hoverboard. I might sell all the discs, too! May keep the digibook though.

Last edited:
It shows as in stock and the website says that you can receive it as soon as Tuesday, Oct. 27th. I didn't buy it, but when I went to checkout, Amazon guaranteed delivery by this Tuesday. It's not rare at all. You can buy it on eBay for $29.99 just like on Amazon.

Back to the Future 1:8 Scale Hoverboard with 8” Half Pipe Base - RARE Limited | eBay
There is also another one thats the same as what comes in box set 35th anniversary edition.
That one was orginally the same price as one linked above but has now gone up in price.

Reactions: MM3
There is also another one thats the same as what comes in box set 35th anniversary edition.
That one was orginally the same price as one linked above but has now gone up in price.
I have no idea what people in this forum are talking about, but the other one listed as being from the 35th anniversary edition is exactly the same and exactly the same price. Maybe the manufacturer made 2 different listings because some people weren't sure if it was the same hoverboard sold in the movie box set? Both listings are from the same manufacturer (NeoLev).

Amazon.com: NeoLev Back to The Future 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Miniature Hoverboard: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: Back to The Future 1:8 Scale Hoverboard (Fingerboard) with 8” Half Pipe Base (Soon to be Rare Collector's Item): Toys & Games

It looks like the only difference is what's written on the acrylic base for the hoverboard. One says "NeoLev" and the other says "Back to the Future 35th Anniversary Limited Edition." Just noticed. The 35th edition will be back in stock on Oct. 30th.

Last edited: