Back To The Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray Limited Edition Gift Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: October 20, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $69.98

91UhvQXVegL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got notification that mine has shipped. Although I am expecting it to arrive damaged, which is typical of Amazon nowadays, and their sh***y packing.

Mine arrived today. In a typical Amazon padded bag. The outer box was crushed to hell. So much, when I felt it through the bag (before I opened it), it felt like a book at one end. It turned out one whole side of the box was crushed. The hoverboard and disk box were fine, but the outer box had crushed around the inner box and hoverboard box.

Amazon just dont care at all nowadays.

I only wanted this edition for the hoverboard but after seeing how bad these where arriving to customers in bags i never bothered. I don't like the digibook that comes with it to be honest.

I just went for the box set from jb hifi which all had proper cases, i did order the zavvi edition but im hearing it not so good. I do have the amazon ultimate uk edition preordered also.

But im happy i just grabbed the 35th anniversary hoverboard that comes with this set on its own as goes nicely with the other stuff.
I just wished i had ordered it early as was cheaper probably went up in price as selling well.

So I got a replacement shipped from Amazon, this time it came in a box. With no packing material. So, it obviously bounced around, and has ended up as bad as the one sent in a back. Now I have to make a decision to try and get another replacement, or cut my losses and either keep one, and get a refund for the other.
Ugh... :)