Back To The Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £90.00

81ZKIQjMEwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone else is , as says amazon exclusive on item page
Also released in France but sold out already

Amazon cancelled mine this morning...

Found various sellers on eBay asking ridiculous money, and their orders are fine (they even have multiples on order)

I've gone absolutely ape s#*t at Amazon, not fairly distributing their allocations. Should be 1 per customer and they should not have accepted orders if they didn't know how many they were getting.

Totally unacceptable

I know i got a booby prize of £5 for my now cancelled box (sounds like deal or no deal and i just lucked out :dizzy:)

But i bet those cretins scalpers who ordered lots of copies from amazon will now get multiple £5 vouchers for free...i guess it pays to scalp :cautious::meh:

Didn't expect from Amazon, they are usually good
I guess the popularity of this (and the Zavvi) set caught everyone by surprise

Not showing as available anymore and I don't even see anyone listing it on eeekBay. Did this even get released?
It's not released in UK yet
It sold out very quickly
UK release date is December 7th 2020
Been that release date since went live to order

Release date us getting close. What are the chances of a price drop?
I'd say absolutely zero. Why would they drop the price when it's an exclsuive to them so they don't have to match anyone and its sold out. Would make no sense from their point at all
Also it's not like it's much more expensive than the standard set and I think it's cheaper than the same from amazon.fr so another reason i wouldnt expect a price drop

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I'd say absolutely zero. Why would they drop the price when it's an exclsuive to them so they don't have to match anyone and its sold out. Would make no sense from their point at all
Also it's not like it's much more expensive than the standard set and I think it's cheaper than the same from amazon.fr so another reason i wouldnt expect a price drop
Yea, I get you. Would've been nice though. Gonna be tough explaining £90 for a steelbook set to the Mrs:shipped:

Yea, I get you. Would've been nice though. Gonna be tough explaining £90 for a steelbook set to the Mrs:shipped:
i have a trick here.
DON'T TELL HER!
SHE WON'T UNDERSTAND :naughty:
"That sweetie? Oh I got that off some bloke on ebay, didn't know what it was worth so I got it real cheap? Now, how about I run you a bath and get you a glass of wine "