Back To The Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £90.00

81ZKIQjMEwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah mine literally said it’s due for delivery today and then half way through the day changed to 21st!

21st here now. Guess it will make a decent Christmas present to myself then and keeps a nice gap between it and the Lord of the Rings / Hobbit* boxsets at least, as far as the boss is concerned :D

*been "zavvi'd", probably on its way to Mordor.

How bad are Royal Mail delays right now? Amazon dispatched this and my Total Recall 4K set to my forwarder a few days ago, and neither tracking number works or has updated.

Quick review.

Box is better than it looks in the photos, bit more solid than some of the cardboard efforts of late.
Contents in the VHS storage box are great fun, especially the disappearing McFly family.
The steel books - well, meh. The front covers are pretty ropey - matte, kinda lo-res but also obvious cut n paste jobs with the third cover not tonally matching the skies in the first 2. Rear covers are fine, insert collages are OK too,

Still nice to have overall for fans of the film.

I received mine yesterday from Amazon via Hermes here in the U.K.. In fact it arrived Monday, but I missed it. If this info helps. I'm sure everybody's order will be honored at some point or other.
You received something from Amazon via Hermes??? That's rarer than receiving a delivery from Zavvi in my experience!

After Hermes managed to lose a LARGE parcel sent to me by Amazon earlier this year, Amazon put a note on file to never send me anything via Hermes ever again!

You received something from Amazon via Hermes??? That's rarer than receiving a delivery from Zavvi in my experience!

After Hermes managed to lose a LARGE parcel sent to me by Amazon earlier this year, Amazon put a note on file to never send me anything via Hermes ever again!
Oh really! I was surprised too... It was a little weird receiving shipping updates on Monday from both Hermes & Amazon UK, but yea, definitely Hermes that time! Makes me think where it did actually come from!

Oh really! I was surprised too... It was a little weird receiving shipping updates on Monday from both Hermes & Amazon UK, but yea, definitely Hermes that time! Makes me think where it did actually come from!

so glad i cancelled this if shipped hermes, box easily get stoved in if its them and amazon dont have anymore online to replace damaged ones. amazon may just kicked themselves in the teeth on this one

basil :thumbs:

Hermes don't lose parcels. in my experience, they just appropriate them. :angry: frinstance, had a package going via Hermes to a third party commercial seller, and one prominent item 'went missing' in transit. recipient said it didn't turn up. i told them i'd posted all of the items and they were there when i sent them via Hermes. recipient paid me for the missing item immediately with no further questions. that's how bad Hermes commercial reputation is.