Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 10-26-20

Sep 23, 2013
SO, it looks like french steelbook are the only ones in Europe featuring title on the front (but it's in french), while other countries (ITA, SPA, UK) got english title on the spine and no title on the front.

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
I'm going to wait until payday to purchase this of Zavvi as they always take your money early. This way they won't be able to do that. Thanks to the price it won't sell out right away

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Really wish they would of put the titles on these. I think they look silly without after comparing them with the American version.

Feb 17, 2011
Nothing between steelbooks so what are the chances of them being very scratched as dont think they be sealed.
Wonder if zavvi will find a bag big enough to send this in.

Sep 21, 2020
I looked at an unboxing video and you can clearly see a little flap of board top and bottom between each steelbook so should be ok. IT chapters 1 and 2 looked like they were metal to metal. Crazy that

Feb 22, 2013
UK
Nothing between steelbooks so what are the chances of them being very scratched as dont think they be sealed.
Wonder if zavvi will find a bag big enough to send this in.
I looked at an unboxing video and you can clearly see a little flap of board top and bottom between each steelbook so should be ok. IT chapters 1 and 2 looked like they were metal to metal. Crazy that
Yes, if it's like the US release, then the box is like this with something to separate the individual steels:

1603456901314.png

Feb 17, 2011
Must have missed that on unboxing all good then.

Apr 6, 2012
Dresden, Germany
No choice for sending the package with tracking number to Germany. Even if shipping was free of charge. Should be a parcel with tracking. It's a miracle if it arrives in good shape.