Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2018
UK
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £74.99

12687281-7744795635676725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll repost this comment here lol.

F*** me! Perfect box and no titles on the SteelBooks but it's $134.99 Canadian compared to $89.99 at Best Buy Canada.
Still not showing the backs of the SteelBooks or the box.

Reactions: Noodles
It is £74.99 though, so not cheap. However with USA release $69.99, France at €73.99 and Canada at CDN$89.99 it was to be expected to be around this price.

I quite like it, but I'm not sure whether it is £75 nice compared the my blu-ray collection box... I'll probably order it because I dont want to miss out. Maybe someone has a working discount code on it? :happy:

What's going on? I went to order it about 10 minutes ago and says sold out already. Also, didn't receive Red Carpet alert for this set. No way has this sold out in 20 minutes!

EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK! We've just added a very limited number of Back To The Future: The Ultimate Trilogy - Limited EDITION 4K Steelbook! Hurry and secure yours before it's too late.

Maybe it is sold out for now. The email said Extremely Limited Stock. Maybe the resellers went crazy.

Or maybe it will relaunch with their birthday festivities.