Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2018
UK
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £74.99

12687281-7744795635676725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had it in my basket and managed to still complete the order. If they drop price or discount code becomes available I can always re-order.
I had the notification from the app on my Android phone and posted it straight away.

• Thanks
Reactions: thefly
EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK! We've just added a very limited number of Back To The Future: The Ultimate Trilogy - Limited EDITION 4K Steelbook! Hurry and secure yours before it's too late.

Maybe it is sold out for now. The email said Extremely Limited Stock. Maybe the resellers went crazy.

Or maybe it will relaunch with their birthday festivities.

Resellers? By that I presume you mean the eBay scavengers who are buying to sell on at extortionate prices while genuine fans of this trilogy, like myself, will miss out? Perhaps someone from Zavvi will chime in on this thread. Surely the stock coming can't be SO low in number for it to sell out in 20 minutes???

And why no Red Carpet access?

Last edited:
The red carpet has just been pulled from under our feet lol..
Zavvi customer service is lousy to say the least
Almost no point in complaining because every time I email them, it seems to be a very scripted and unintelligent, repetitive response
Probably some service centre outsourced in India who don't have a f***ing clue
Apologies, don't mean to offend anyone by the above statement..
Just a lot of pent up frustration..
Rant over

The red carpet has just been pulled from under our feet lol..
Zavvi customer service is lousy to say the least
Almost no point in complaining because every time I email them, it seems to be a very scripted and unintelligent, repetitive response
Probably some service centre outsourced in India who don't have a f***ing clue
Apologies, don't mean to offend anyone by the above statement..
Just a lot of pent up frustration..
Rant over

This has to be a mistake. I share your frustration. As do others posting on here. I want to buy this to set to enjoy the films, not for a fat profit. Surely, Zavvi must have had a decent number of these made? They MUST have aniticpated the demand for these will be significant. This is a HUGE release.

Sh*t situation.

To be fair, for every steelbook release, I ALWAYS get a red carpet alert
That is the only point of having a red carpet membership

That's why this is so confusing... Someone obviously forgot to turn on the red carpet switch for this one
Even the whole email from Zavvi seems wrong... with the "extremely limited stock" thing
Which implies it's already gone live

Also, red carpet is typically announced or known before hand for e.g midday on Saturday
Something gone wrong here