Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2018
UK
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £74.99

12687281-7744795635676725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
strange. I got the twitter, email and app notifications all within seconds of each other and it was live. Hence why I posted it in the steelbook sales thread

Yep. Your post in the steelbook sales thread is where I first became aware of it. I visited the listing on Zavvi twice after that and it was in stock both times.

Reactions: Flloydo
Those coaster sets annoyed me so much last time. See USA release here and then the next country releasing it... Then Zavvi sends an email, look at these amazing new exclusing BTTF items! So I quickly open the email... Fricking coasters!

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Man I have been at my computer all day today. So I decided to order a pizza. No Red Carpet membership required but I had to pay for delivery.

It's just the standard box edition though.

PRE-PAID ORDER

��
NamePriceQty
1 Medium Pizza, 3 Toppings
  • Crust: Traditional
  • Cook: Regular
  • Sauce: Extra
  • On Whole: Pepperoni*, Mushrooms, Green Pepper
$11.991
Fresh Marinara Sauce$0.892
Subtotal:$13.77
HST:$2.28
Delivery:$3.75
Tip:$2.48
Total:$22.28
Credit Card Prepaid:$22.28
Balance Owing:$0.00

Last edited:
At what time was this? When I logged in at around 6:20 pm it said sold out.

@Flloydo posted at 6:01. This thread was created at 6:16. I posted at 6:17 and it was in stock at that time.
Obviously it sold out after that.

This (I would of got the notifications and checked a min or 2 before I posted it)

Man I have been at my computer all day today. So I decided to order a pizza. No Red Carpet membership required but I had to pay for delivery.

It's just the standard box edition though.

PRE-PAID ORDER

��
NamePriceQty
1 Medium Pizza, 3 Toppings
  • Crust: Traditional
  • Cook: Regular
  • Sauce: Extra
  • On Whole: Pepperoni*, Mushrooms, Green Pepper
$11.991
Fresh Marinara Sauce$0.892
Subtotal:$13.77
HST:$2.28
Delivery:$3.75
Tip:$2.48
Total:$22.28
Credit Card Prepaid:$22.28
Balance Owing:$0.00

Pizza just arrived and it doesn't have enough sauce on it even though I ordered extra sauce. You would think that by having a Pizzaville Passport that I could get my extra sauce every time I order it. I now have 6 stamps in my passport so my next Large pizza is free. But so what right? Shouldn't I also get free delivery, 10% discounts and exclusive pre-order windows before other people can order their pizzas? I guess we can't have everything all the time.

You have collected 5 stamps. Your stamp for today's order will appear on your passport tomorrow. You are only 0 order(s) away from earning a Free Large Pizza

Pizza just arrived and it doesn't have enough sauce on it even though I ordered extra sauce. You would think that by having a Pizzaville Passport that I could get my extra sauce every time I order it. I now have 6 stamps in my passport so my next Large pizza is free. But so what right? Shouldn't I also get free delivery, 10% discounts and exclusive pre-order windows before other people can order their pizzas?

You have collected 5 stamps. Your stamp for today's order will appear on your passport tomorrow. You are only 0 order(s) away from earning a Free Large Pizza

You have a passport for pizza? :wacky: :rofl:

What’s weirder is I’ve just had Deja Vu with this comment

• Haha

Ah ok. We call them loyalty cards over here. Same idea with the stamps on a card but different ‘term’

we get them for Nero, Starbucks, Nando’s etc plus loads of other food places do them etc.

My local Indie pub/ bar actually has a proper card like a debit card they give you and you get points on every purchase regardless of the amount you spend each time on rounds or your own drink and you can use them at the end of the month when you’re skint and it’s before payday. Love It. Great idea. Life saver some months lol

Ah ok. We call them loyalty cards over here. Same idea with the stamps on a card but different ‘term’

we get them for Nero, Starbucks, Nando’s etc plus loads of other food places do them etc.

My local Indie pub/ bar actually has a proper card like a debit card they give you and you get points on every purchase regardless of the amount you spend each time on rounds or your own drink and you can use them at the end of the month when you’re skint and it’s before payday. Love It. Great idea. Life saver some months lol

We have loyalty cards here as well. This is the same thing but without the actual card since it's for online only there isn't anything to be stamped.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
We have loyalty cards here as well. This is the same thing but without the actual card since it's for online only there isn't anything to be stamped.

ahhh makes sense.
Not all of ours are called loyalty cards anyway so I’m not sure why I said that but the majority are.
Some have their own quirky names