Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2018
UK
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £74.99

12687281-7744795635676725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm guessing the ZAVEH12 code works only for Red Carpet members.
ZAVEH12 It work's for all on in stock items but not pre orders

When pre order go live for Red Carpet subscrbers sometimes the various different discount codes including ZAVEH12 will work for a short period before been disabled

The codes are 99% of the time are disabled by the time general sale starts

The only code that is not disabled is the free shippng code FREEAC

• Thanks
Reactions: djjez83 and Stygian
ZAVEH12 It work's for all on in stock items but not pre orders

When pre order go live for Red Carpet subscrbers sometimes the various different discount codes including ZAVEH12 will work for a short period before been disabled

The codes are 99% of the time are disabled by the time general sale starts

The only code that is not disabled is the free shippng code FREEAC
Except today the codes were working well in to this afternoon (at least until 3pm, if not later). Very unusual, though, I agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I think the U.S. Best Buy set is the same or better? Thoughts?
Not to mention cheaper

the usa version slipcover is differerent plus the usa set has titles on the steelbooks. i personally much prefer the UK cover but prefer the steelbooks with titles on the usa set lol
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Jaxxx
the usa version slipcover is differerent plus the usa set has titles on the steelbooks. i personally much prefer the UK cover but prefer the steelbooks with titles on the usa set lolView attachment 484254
I probably prefer the UK sets slipcover slightly although the spine for the slipcover looks identical to the U.S version. The UK costs $28.50 more than the U.S. set.
Not sure how to get over that if the only difference is the slipcover cover art and the U.S. set has titles on the steelbooks spines & the UK set does not.

Reactions: djjez83
Red Carpet member and Zaveh12 didn’t work for me. Probably for the best anyway. Already pre-ordered Jaws from HMV and GOT collection from WB. As you all know, this hobby isn’t cheap lol

Reactions: djjez83
Scanavo website is listing these as Zero Finish, does that mean that they'll look ******?
Zero's not the worst. It's like a glossy matte!!! :p

It's kinda half way between the two. At least they wont be matte like the original trilogy......

Also, did you not look at the previous post before your own? :D

Reactions: tommyh84
Hmv JP style 4K steel is so much nicer than this set. Assume we'll get a steel for all 3 eventually, but no1 is the best anyway imo. Cancelling this and going for jp instead!

BTTF (open).jpg