Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.it Sold Out
Price: EUR 22.95

81VlfrUbPhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I Just checked my statement and the total cost to me was £18.64 GBP, less than half the price Zavvi are charging for the exact same thing, thieves.
Same, well, £18.15 but I got charged £1.99 by my bank for none sterling fees. Still miles better than Zavvi, however, the Best Buy versions are sooo much prettier!

Same, well, £18.15 but I got charged £1.99 by my bank for none sterling fees. Still miles better than Zavvi, however, the Best Buy versions are sooo much prettier!
Mine was £18.15 then a 0.49p non sterling fee. £1.99? EEK! you need to change your bank.

Mine arrived yesterday and in that dodgy A1 mailer, totally shocked it made it here in one piece. I remember Iron Man 3 arriving from Amazon.it in their quality packaging (like Amazon.co.uk still use) no damage on the packaging and the steel was bent to hell.
Anyway back on target, very happy to get this at a reasonable price, I missed Zavvi's as it went live real quick and it was gone in a flash, though I would have still cancelled it to get it this one as the difference in price was shocking.