Back To The Future Trilogy:Delorean Edition Box Set Blu-Ray (UK)

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England

Attachments

• back to the future.jpg
    back to the future.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed in the listing it's the same as the tin,it's probably a mistake.it's say's nothing about the delorean.

A member at Mexican forum has posted that DeLorean is not that cool, seems to be a very low quality product, has been released in México City mixup stores.

Edit 1: mixup in my city has it for 920 MX pesos

Last edited:
I got a email from play.com today to say that the delorean edition has been cancelled due to a manufacturing problem.

They are sending me the tin version, and a model of the car seperate at a later date :(

Got mine :oohyeah: from Costco MX each sotre will carry only 6, locally we have only 2 stores.

content in detail (click to enlarge)

Last edited:
DeLorean edtion has been cancel on amazon UK

Dear Customer

We have been advised by the manufacturer that, due to a third party manufacturing issue, the following product which you recently ordered from Amazon.co.uk will unfortunately no longer be released:

ASIN: B0042VK2J2

ITEM: Back to the Future Trilogy Limited DeLorean Edition [Blu-ray]

This is because the DeLorean car, that was to be included in this set, has not been produced to the manufacturer’s high standards and will therefore not be offered to customers at this time.

Your order has therefore been cancelled and you will not be charged for this order.

To thank you for your understanding, we are offering a £2.75 gift certificate, which you can redeem when purchasing the following alternative item from Amazon.co.uk, which has the same contents as the item you ordered, without the DeLorean car. Your unique gift certificate code is: which you can enter at checkout upon placing your order and is valid until 31/12/2010:

ASIN: B003U5UQCE

from cbs777 at SBH