Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 1399 CZK
Note: Limited to 500 numbered copies
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc HERE

16707579_1652210534795494_6689549038973860240_o-jpg.291899

FB_IMG_1486501916346.jpg

16426126_708118912682970_6580265910858020916_n-jpg.290225

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan said on facebook they might be able to get BHD (Black Hawk Down) and Bad Boys as a FAC release but nothing 100% yet
Be cool if they can get approval

This was his post in a reply will these be FAC in regards to Underworld Bloddy Wars and the other announced steelbooks
BW or resident evil not because there is connected with this commitment to creating a fac even on other parts. And even though I know that these series have their fan base, I couldn't get support for them across fac collector s' spectrum. But I'm thinking about bhd and bad boys. There but will depend what to Ridley Scott and Michael Bay and their colleagues. Both of us already know approval, but it is often erratic.

I hope this is a new edition with the remastered disc and not just a recycling of the old Play.com edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'll keep an eye out but if they don't do the 2nd then they most likely wont do the 3rd (when it releases) so i wont be buying this.

I would buy this but only if it'd be €20 or less with shipping and since I know it will be €25 + €10 for shipping, I'll skip it. I don't like extortion prices :)

Considering a Mondo steelbook + shipping from the US exceeds $50 for one item (and that's at cost), I wouldn't really call that "extortion".

If the price is too high, don't buy and just move it along. ;)

lol

Considering a Mondo steelbook + shipping from the US exceeds $50 for one item (and that's at cost), I wouldn't really call that "extortion".

If the price is too high, don't buy and just move it along. ;)

lol

This is not a Mondo steelbook, is it? :) Can't really compare the two at this point. We still don't know what the artwork is like on this one. It might justify a €30 expense.

I would buy this but only if it'd be €20 or less with shipping and since I know it will be €25 + €10 for shipping, I'll skip it. I don't like extortion prices :)
It will be the same as Zavvi steelbook it's a shared print run in Europe
Film Arena you would not get any FAC release for €20.00 or less with shipping included :rofl: never has been a FAC that cost that low

Zavvi steelbook on its own is €19.19 and you want a FAC release with Full Slip and Artcards and Booklet with Lenti Magnet for €20.00 with shipping included:rofl:

Fac prices are usually around €33 before shipping

Last edited:
Film Arena you would not get any FAC release for €20.00 or less with shipping included :rofl: never has been a FAC that cost that low

Zavvi steelbook on its own is €19.19 and you want a FAC release with Full Slip and Artcards and Booklet with Lenti Magnet for €20.00 with shipping included:rofl:

This isn't a FAC release, is it? I never said FAC release and the title doesn't say Film Arena Collection.

Well, doesn't matter. I won't be paying €30+ for a steelbook that isn't worth more than €20 :)

This isn't a FAC release, is it? I never said FAC release and the title doesn't say Film Arena Collection.

Well, doesn't matter. I won't be paying €30+ for a steelbook that isn't worth more than €20 :)
It's a possible FAC release Film Arena looking to get approval

Jan said on facebook they might be able to get BHD (Black Hawk Down) and Bad Boys as a FAC release but nothing 100% yet

Film Arena Standard Steelbook non FAC prices are €18 to €25 and higher on some releases

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
One of my favourite films growing up but I can't see this topping the play.com release and I don't really need a bells and whistle release

Now where the hell is that FAC BVS and Suicide Squad

There is no Zavvi release as of yet.

Reactions: paulboland
Would love this to be a FAC it will be an awesome package fingers crossed for this one.

There is no Zavvi release as of yet.
I was talking about Black Hawk Down release
Jan mentioned Black Hawk Down and Bad Boys might get a Fac release
Zavvi release of BHD I was talking about but might have got mistaken I meant Bad Boys which I can see how that could happen as I did not make it more clearer as to which steelbook I meant
Sorry for the confusion caused ;)

Last edited: