Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 1399 CZK
Note: Limited to 500 numbered copies
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc HERE

16707579_1652210534795494_6689549038973860240_o-jpg.291899

FB_IMG_1486501916346.jpg

16426126_708118912682970_6580265910858020916_n-jpg.290225

Last edited by a moderator:
Just opened mine, pretty awesome in all honesty.

The badge is a lot better than I thought. Just need a Porsche 911 and a fancy suit, and that my fancy dress sorted.

Thats good to hear. I don't mind paying for these silly gimmicks they add in sometimes, as long as it's worth the money.

Really happy with the way the badge has turned out. I know it cost a couple $$$ but i think the quality is worth it in this case. But please no more damn wristbands unless those are freebies!

Still looking for a copy of this. I don't know if any are available in the GB as I haven't heard anything back from Carl. If anybody does have a copy, please message me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Louis

I wasnt attacking you ;)
btw: would you packaging 207 packages on one day after work? GB hosts do it in their free time, so it takes time. no worry, you will get your item.

That's okay, I can understand it. There isn't a wrong intention in my words. I just would like to have some informations about the shipping date.

What else is it shipping with. Also it doesn't appear he has shipped any of these out yet so nothing to get excited over yet

OK so my Bad Boys FAC just landed.

The good -

Slip is great
Photo book is nice. Makes a nice change for it to be a proper book rather than the normal FAC booklets we get
The badge is actually very well made

The bad -

Flip flop lenticular is terrible
Shame that the badge box is separate to the FAC. Would've been nice to have a big box for everything to fit in
The steelbook is poor (not FA's fault, its just a poor steelbook). The original Play.com one is needed for this edition

• Thanks
Reactions: marcnotrust
Ah ok just checked GB and Karel normally puts a strike through the ones he has dispatched but hasen't on yours. Am awaiting for Miss Peregrine and Bad Boys 1 to be dispatched together, haven`t seen many shipped lately.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey