Bad Boys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: April 10, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order to go live around 6 PM, UK time on March 25)
Price: £15.99

11397074-1534454272329648.JPG

11397074-2354454272367886.JPG
11397074-6904454272402050.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
In Zavvi's "2 for £14 " promotion ATM along with a few others first time reduced including T2: TRAINSPOTTING, CONCUSSION, DA VINCI CODE, ANGELS & DEMONS etc.

In Zavvi's "2 for £14 " promotion ATM along with a few others first time reduced including T2: TRAINSPOTTING, CONCUSSION, DA VINCI CODE, ANGELS & DEMONS etc.

I purchased Bad Boys and Desperado at reduced prices long ago. Now the only one that I want is Mask Of Zorro because I don't have this on blu-ray at all. But of course every time they have these "2 for" sales there is never another steelbook that I want. I'm almost considering buying Ghost Rider. :rolleyes:

I purchased Bad Boys and Desperado at reduced prices long ago. Now the only one that I want is Mask Of Zorro because I don't have this on blu-ray at all. But of course every time they have these "2 for" sales there is never another steelbook that I want. I'm almost considering buying Ghost Rider. :rolleyes:
I didn't realise that BAD BOYS had ever been reduced to under £10 ... let alone to £7 as now . . . pretty sure also that the others I noted have never been reduced to below a tenner since release.
As for DESPERADO and THE MARK OF ZORRO - both reduced multiple times over the years.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I didn't realise that BAD BOYS had ever been reduced to under £10 ... let alone to £7 as now . . . pretty sure also that the others I noted have never been reduced to below a tenner since release.
As for DESPERADO and THE MARK OF ZORRO - both reduced multiple times over the years.

Perhaps Bad Boys was part of a "2 for" deal but I don't recall. There must have been some kind of discount though. I only purchase these older movie titles in steelbook form (older movies, not necessarily older steelbooks) when the price is right which is somewhere under $20 Canadian.

So today I decided to order 2 copies of Mask Of Zorro. I figure I'll be able to sell the other copy to further reduce the cost of my copy.
Unless of course one goes missing or is damaged in transit and then I'll just get Zavvi to issue a refund like so many times in the past.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia