Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles and crib79
Pre order will be live 9AM Friday January 17th

Red Capert subscribers live already to pre order
Zavvi Exclusive

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Scraggy
Definitely in the style of previous BAD BOYS steels except for the title which looks like it could be absent for the first time on a BB steel . . . (going by the German (TBC) mock-up):-
Capture.JPG

Liking the TBA artwork, but the chances of that being final are probably slim as always.

Hell yeh!

and a great film
Really?

A son you never knew kills your police chief friend of many years and you just accept him after 5 mins of meeting him? Garbage. Thought this was the worst of the 3. Story was just awful I don't know where to begin . Mike Lowry taken out of the academy to go undercover in a Mexican cartel (hello, he's black how could they not tell he wasn't Mexican?!) and Marcus never knew anything about this even though they've been 'friends' for years..... Nonsense! Don't even get me started on the feminist back up team.....

Really?

Following on from a spate of Movie disappointments...I went in to see this where I was not expecting much from a sequel after a 17 year gap... but I was quite pleasantly surprised by it.

I great dumb action film where I just switched off, sat back and enjoyed :)

Definite purchase for me to add to the first two Steelbooks and they have used decent artwork as well.

Reactions: tommyh84