Dec 13, 2018
Release date: May 25, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12445604-1444759266201720.jpg

Bad-Boy-For-Life-steelbook-zavvi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles and crib79
I’ve BEEN in theatres a lot before this pandemic happened. Birds of Prey, 1917, Invisible Man... when was this out? xD

Opening Weekend USA: $62,504,105, 19 January 2020
Gross USA: $204,417,855
Cumulative Worldwide Gross: $419,074,646

Right but when domestic matters most, factoring in a marketing budget and expectations for a pre-existing audience, I’m sure the opening weekend haul was expected to be much higher than what it was.

Was it a fun film to watch?
It's in the same vein as the previous 2 in the series, but was the weakest one for me.

I found the story very poor (and a bit of an insult to our intelligence if I'm honest) and missed Michael Bays direction in this one.

He is reported to be returning to direct the 4th one though.....

Reactions: FN-2187
Right but when domestic matters most, factoring in a marketing budget and expectations for a pre-existing audience, I’m sure the opening weekend haul was expected to be much higher than what it was.

Was it a fun film to watch?

I haven't seen it. I liked the first film but I hated the second film. I don't even own a copy of the second film.

It's in the same vein as the previous 2 in the series, but was the weakest one for me.

I found the story very poor (and a bit of an insult to our intelligence if I'm honest) and missed Michael Bays direction in this one.

He is reported to be returning to direct the 4th one though.....
The third one was great BECAUSE it wasn't directed by Michael Bay.

Was... was this movie released in theatres?
Or is it being released on home-video due to the pandemic? I swear I saw one trailer for this movie and then I never saw anything about it again. xD
I was thinking the exact same :LOL: :whistle:

Reactions: FN-2187