Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Bad Boys III: For Life

Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime

Director: Adil El Arbi, Bilall Fallah

Cast: Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Derrick Gilbert, Vanessa Hudgens, Alexander Ludwig, Joe Pantoliano, Charles Melton, Paola Nuñez, Massi Furlan, DJ Khaled

Release: 2020-01-16

Plot: The continuing adventures of Miami detectives Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett. Plot unknown.

Are they asleep?

bad_boys_for_life.jpg

Much better trailer that than the first. Looking forward to seeing it now

I have no interest in this film, but I'm really interested to see how this film performs. If it flops badly, do we still consider Will Smith a big star?.

Smith really needs a Keanu Reeves like career revival doesn't he, he's made that many 'straight to DVD' quality films it's becoming hard to remember the good ones. I'm pretty confident this won't be the start of it though

I think alot of people were not expecting this to perform well.
After watching this, I would have to agree, this third installment is no more than a cash-in on past success.
This was an ok film with a few laughs, frantic chases and gun fights.
Although no Bay at the helm, the new directors have kept the same style of slo-mo that was common trademark of the previous two movies.
Addition of an Ammo team - young tech savvy tactical team was pretty pointless. Through the action/gun-fights scenes, didn't really seem they were really needed :dunno:
Going by the end credit scene, looks like future sequels are certainly possible

Finally saw this last night and loved it. Definitely not a case of a cash in but a worthy sequel and that's quite rightly taken it's time to arrive. Maybe the film could have done without the big twist but I can see why they did it, to make the film more than just a by the numbers action flick.

On one hand I'm not sure about the pre end credits scene either but on the other if BB4 ends up being as good as this one I'm absolutely down for it

The first film was my favourite film during my teenage years and oppose to popular opinion I'm a big fan of the sequel as well so it was such a relief that this was as good as it was :thumbs:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187