BAD TRADER Alert - Helios & FDR92

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello HDN members,

As you know, we're often on the lookout behind the scenes for traders that could impact your ability to do trades and sales safely on this forum.

Recently both myself and @Apollon found out about the return of a user that has defrauded members here in the past of high value steelbooks and cash.

He previously has visited this forum under the names:

Goatrider
Swallahjaxx
brambrowers
harrytheparry
shabba
evert
Jaxx
Cythlover
Underhill
Shellmaster
Erik Schellekens
Wodan
Cees
aklass
vrising
Telchar
HiltonH
Hilton
blubook
Glaurung
Gelanor
Gus79
Astaldo
Isis

This member had returned to the forums under the alias - Helios and also FDR92.

Here are there trading threads:

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ironpacks-drive-hmv-hurt-locker-n-more.64695/

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...lection-sale-lots-of-rare-first-prints.70305/

Both of these aliases have been banned from the forums and we have notified the members we are aware of that might have pending transactions with this person.

If you have sent payment to this person and not received your items yet, I would suggest you put a claim in with paypal ASAP as you do not want to do business with him.

Please remember to ALWAYS pay via paypal goods (never bank transfers or paypal gift!) when you are dealing with a new trading partner or a partner with low feedback and that is offering "RARE" or hard to find items.

Someone that has obtained those items will have been in the trading and selling "game" for a long time - and should have reputable deals and transactions that they can point to.

In addition, always retain tracking and posting proof when sending items.

And finally, in regards to this particular trader, please be WARY of sending items to the town of Utrecht
in the Netherlands.

I'll keep this thread open if any of you have general questions or other items that you would like to discuss publicly about this member.

@Naughtius Maximus @mllNY @Wreck

His prices seemed very out of place considering 99% of the offers here are even worse than ebay