• Double-Sided Poster
  • 6 Travel Series Art Cards
9DF53216-45B3-4F61-ADD4-29D2D7CD167E.jpeg

9E8A0650-A3F6-43BD-BFBC-2B37B06F3CB1.jpeg

271F18FF-7D5F-4A45-8568-545DC0650CE8.jpeg
3624B4FA-4B18-491A-B2AC-3552A3896E59.jpeg

Reactions: Billy Talent
What if this box is as good, as Manta's One-Click... :shipped:
I know you said it as a joke or even ironically, but it's worth remembering if anyone doesn't understand that the Manta will come in a steelbook and this one won't. I bought One Click and bought this deluxe edition with soundtrack too. I was already satisfied with the Manta, but the box art was what I originally wanted (the ones that were chosen for the normal steelbooks, Margot alone on the front and back cover). The only thing involving the art and the steelbook, which they apparently launched to be the most beautiful, is the box imitating a travel bag. I didn't like it at all.

I actually meant it straightforward, as studio produced boxes 10, 15 years ago used to be awesome, and cost 4-5 times less. :D

There was a very similar release a few years ago with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, in fact it was basically identical and also included the soundtrack. Although, from what I recall, was that a Vinyl not a CD. Or am I remembering completely incorrectly? :rofl:
Google search the images for packaging.

what are packaging details? rigid slipcase? glossy? steelbook? amaray case? any booklet? no details
Box is a rigid Slim box, Around the size of an arrow release I suppose. With a PET slip with a clear window section In the middle, O-ring style that goes over the rigid box.
The rigid box has a few finishes on it. Spot gloss and a reflective holofoil on parts. Don’t look too bad for what it is. See the video above

This ain’t beating mantas though

Reactions: Billy Talent
Box is a rigid Slim box, Around the size of an arrow release I suppose. With a PET slip with a clear window section In the middle, O-ring style that goes over the rigid box.
The rigid box has a few finishes on it. Spot gloss and a reflective holofoil on parts. Don’t look too bad for what it is. See the video above

This ain’t beating mantas though
thank you

Reactions: Flloydo
It looks nice, but I'm not paying £35 for it when it's not even 4k and I just bought the steelbook. I hate it when studios release different versions so close to each other to try to get you to immediately double dip.