UK
Release date: June 1, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live January 11)
Price: £19.99
Note: Limited to 2000 Copies

11066787-1420651420-503206.jpg
11066787-1420651420-503249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in stock, what a surprise. I'd hope this reaches £12.99 or less, I've got my legs fingers crossed....:oohyeah:
Maybe, maybe not. Other Studio Canal steelbooks that are listed as "Ultra-Limited" to 2,000 or 3,000 copies have dropped significantly (e.g. The Graduate - usually around 7.99 or 9.99). But others like The Aviator I don't believe ever came back in stock after initial pre-order. I'm waiting to see actual pics of this one before I order at this price.

Just received mine!!....not too shabby,,,but NO special features!!...had to put my 10th ANNIVERSARY!! 2002 DVD disc 2 special features in with it!!

I know this is a way to clear old stock....and the blu-ray disc says 2008...but seriously blu-ray was meant to be this all encompassing format with extra space for special features...looks like StudioCanal couldn't even be arsed to port the 10th Anniversary features over!!!! just plain lazy!!!

Just received mine!!....not too shabby,,,but NO special features!!...had to put my 10th ANNIVERSARY!! 2002 DVD disc 2 special features in with it!!

I know this is a way to clear old stock....and the blu-ray disc says 2008...but seriously blu-ray was meant to be this all encompassing format with extra space for special features...looks like StudioCanal couldn't even be arsed to port the 10th Anniversary features over!!!! just plain lazy!!!

May or may not get mine in the post today, I imported the US version some time ago before this steelbook was announced, there are extras on the US release. I've read somewhere that the picture quality is better on the UK disc.

• Informative
Reactions: Phantasmic

That's the way old releases are now on Blu-ray and especially Steelbooks. Studios don't put a lot of effort in to catalogue titles unless it's a very popular film. They usually put them out barebones and don't even include original DVD bonus features. Steelbooks can be even worse because they know we are buying for the case, a lot of the time bonus discs which came in the original release's are missing.