UK
Release date: June 1, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live January 11)
Price: £19.99
Note: Limited to 2000 Copies

11066787-1420651420-503206.jpg
11066787-1420651420-503249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in the US has not had their copy delivered after 25 days? I've never had a Zavvi steelbook not arrive so I have no idea what to expect when I contact them with this. Are they d**ks about this sort of thing?

Anyone in the US has not had their copy delivered after 25 days? I've never had a Zavvi steelbook not arrive so I have no idea what to expect when I contact them with this. Are they d**ks about this sort of thing?
I don't know with regards missing items, but generally their customer service is pretty poor in my experience. It usually takes a couple of days to get a response in the first place. And if you're complaining about receiving a damaged steel, they'll offer a partial refund at first before agreeing to a full refund or replacement if you don't accept their initial offer. Then, if you send the item back for a replacement and it sells out in the meantime it's tough - all they'll give you is a refund. Unlike say, Amazon, they don't send out a replacement straight away - or even put one aside for you so that you know you will at least receive a replacement in due course. This happened to me recently with Elektra, and I was none too pleased about it (but have since obtained a perfect copy via eBay).

Reactions: BluMan Chu
Basic Instinct steelbook not that impressive and as you turn it a bit the image gets easily blurred. Also lots of quality issues. I have bought three and all of them have hair scratches at the back. I'm not gonna to buy anymore copies, just have to pick best one from the bunch. Definitely recommend to save your money and wait for something better. By the way, there is more subtitles on the disc that's been listed like finnish for example.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Sorry to bump this thread from nowhere, but to those who ordered this like me when it came back in stock last week, just had my cancellation e-mail(n), bought this with Max Payne which was dispatched straight away, so I knew something was amiss.

I was just thinking about this steel lately and wondering when it'd come back with a price drop. Looks like it's one of the few Zavvi steels that actually sold out for real.