Batman-1st release (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Batman Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0052WOTY4/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

As usual, I am creating separate threads for the titles up for vote in Warner Wave 3.

81GVVfb0oEL._AA1500_.jpg

Thanks Shanester for pics
attachment.php

attachment.php

Old:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cassopeia
The release date is July, on your links it say May 10th, so it can't be the steelbooks.
Plus we know that the other Batman movies are not part of the winners of the poll.

I haven't seen this movie in years and am looking forward to the SteelBook. Might be fun to watch this and The Dark Knight back to back.

Looks good-I think I like the fact that the Batman logo is outside of the frame of the cover-gives it a "larger than life" look for me...

Not to be negative-Nancy here... but I would have preffered the original poster art (basically the same thing without the yellow 'mist' type stuff behind the logo and less shadow/detail).

As it is now, just looks like a early 2000's photoshop 'update'.

The original, more simple, logo really drew me in as a kid when the movie first came out.

love the cover, never seen the movie though

Are you serious?? It's terrific fun with Nicholson as the joker (brilliant casting btw), the sexy Kim Basinger as Vicky Vale and a great soundtrack from his royal purpleness Prince makes this 1989 film a winner!! :scat:

I remember when this came out in theaters. I saw it opening night with a group of friends at the Coronet in San Francisco. The line went down the street and around the block. I'll be ordering this one for sure. :movie:

And yes, an embossed Batman logo would ROCK!!! :scat: