Batman-1st release (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Batman Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0052WOTY4/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

As usual, I am creating separate threads for the titles up for vote in Warner Wave 3.

81GVVfb0oEL._AA1500_.jpg

Thanks Shanester for pics
attachment.php

attachment.php

Old:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cassopeia
I loved this steel, if you're a Batman fan I recommend it just to have a cover that doesn't say Batman on it. The simple look of only the bat symbol looks great, even if it isn't exactly the same as the original one on the poster, but I kinda dig the worn down metal look on this thing.

I was able to grab this as well as Batman Begins and Dark Knight steelbooks.
My only hope is that they release at least Batman Returns in the Steelbook Format as well.

I just got my order from canada amazon and my Batman steelbook has a nice razor blade mark across the spine. Thanks, amazon stock BOY!!!! I'm getting a new one but I bet it will have the same deep scratch. Stupid.............................

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

My Matrix has a lighter razor blade scratch too.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I was able to grab this as well as Batman Begins and Dark Knight steelbooks.
My only hope is that they release at least Batman Returns in the Steelbook Format as well.

Me to

I got a few with those box cutter markes on the spine. I always make sure to move the plastic to make sure it actually didn't cut the spine. Most of the time it is just the plastic wrap that gets it. Sometimes it goes to the spine though.

I skipped this one as I already had the digibook, which is also out of print I believe. Should have picked it up, oh well. I think the digibook is fetching a higher premium though.

I skipped this one as I already had the digibook, which is also out of print I believe. Should have picked it up, oh well. I think the digibook is fetching a higher premium though.

If you are still looking for it www.CanadianSteelbooks.com still has it and its $5.00 cheaper than the cheapest at www.Amazon.com and you can't even find it on www.eBay.com anymore... They ship to the US for under $5.00 and the UK for around $12.00 and I have never had any issues with condition (like I always seem to with Amazon and eBay)

Hope this helps!

Reactions: darczap
2 bad they don't ship to Germany... :squint: I so want this!!!!

I would try emailing them. Their customer service is really good. I have read on other forums that they will ship world wide on a case by case basis. They have a customer contact section under "customer service" then "contact us." Good luck, I hope it works out for you! This really is a great Steelbook :)