Batman 4-Film Collection 1989 - 1997 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live 6pm UK time on Wednesday July 31st )
Price:
£104.99

batman_box_4k.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Zavvi's and Amazon Italy versions are identical or not?
What I could see by now is that both have the same pictures posted and both
have same amount of disks (2 each, one 4K and one Blu-Ray).
I have got the IT release and can confirm it's identical to the UK and FR release (in terms of the steelbooks and the discs: only the "J-Card" of the surrounding box and the paper-contents of the steelbooks are localized and thus different)

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
I have got the IT release and can confirm it's identical to the UK and FR release (in terms of the steelbooks and the discs: only the "J-Card" of the surrounding box and the paper-contents of the steelbooks are localized and thus different)
Thanks a lot!
I am yet to receive mine from Amazon Italy.

Got the dispatch email for this last Thursday still not recieved it yet anyone else having the same problem based in the uk.

I'm glad I'm not the only one in this boat then. I was starting to worry it was lost in the post , but it sounds like it's most of us waiting on them still.

Still hasnt turned up becoming a joke considering it was sent on Thursday what kind of postal service has been used. I've sent zavvi a message will wait for a reply

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
They've told me these were sent royal mail standard weird when you think of the price of these compared to the captain marvel and avenger endgame collector editions and they were sent tracked.

They've told me these were sent royal mail standard weird when you think of the price of these compared to the captain marvel and avenger endgame collector editions and they were sent tracked.
And it sucks that they make you wait 14 days before they will issue a new one or refund

Reactions: Joker88
Mines still not here either, got a tracking text from Zavvi, but I don't believe it's for this. Something from them is coming tomorrow anyways, guessing it's a Fallout jacket (which had weirdly been sent tracked whilst this hasn't.)

The fact Zavvi charge £1.99 for postage now when it's literally the worst of any online shop and are screwing over early adopters of Red Carpet is just plain annoying.