Batman 4-Film Collection 1989 - 1997 (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 17, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99

1568298580996.png

6346959_so.jpg

untitled-jpg.431184

240397_slip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they hadn't added Kim Basinger's name. I always liked the NICHOLSON KEATON credits on the original poster.
I believe that poster started the trend of just the last names of actors on the poster. Which then got done to death and became laughable with some of the actors they used it for.

Having seen the insides thanks to the images from goufcustom I'm liking these more, especially as they've went with the batmobiles for the inside art and a colour theme for each release.

These likely to be world-wide then?

Having seen the insides thanks to the images from goufcustom I'm liking these more, especially as they've went with the batmobiles for the inside art and a colour theme for each release.

These likely to be world-wide then?
Fingers crossed for that
-----------------------------------------------------
Back looks great too with the same background as the front but with silhouette characters instead of the bat sign.
The inside artwork can also be seen on the discs menu pages:-
D8ONsUYXUAE76Fd.jpg:large

D8ONte9XkAAIgPo.jpg:large

D8ONufaWwAAKqo2.jpg:large

D8ONvf1WkAEbPsQ.jpg:large

Reactions: Stygian
Are the city images on the steels actually Gotham or just a random city image? Anything familiar to anybody in that city?

Batman and Robin is possibly the worst film I've ever seen. That is saying something, considering I've also seen Moment by Moment with John Travolta and Lily Tomlin, which is so turdish you could grow veggies with the film cells. Love Batman and Batman Forever. Batman returns loses me a little with Penguin as that take on the character did nothing for me, but Michelle's Catwoman was a huge saving grace. I'm happy with my single steels of the first 2. Would love to get BF in steel, but I'm not starving for it. As I said..Batman and Robin? I can't conceive giving my hard earned cash for that even if it's in a set. If it were an insect, it would be a stink bug.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Batman and Robin is possibly the worst film I've ever seen. That is saying something, considering I've also seen Moment by Moment with John Travolta and Lily Tomlin, which is so turdish you could grow veggies with the film cells.
Have you seen Plan 9 from Outer Space???
Plan 9 cause apparently plan 1-8 didn't work :D

Reactions: jaws finatic
Has anyone else noticed that there's another 4K listing up on Best Buy for $120? I have a feeling there was a mistake and that the $120 listing is for the steelbooks...

$90 4K listing

$120 4K release

The $120 release is a regular boxset for the just released 4K editions. It will drop in price eventually. It is most likely BB promoting / marketing the steelbook (their exclusive) over the tradewide 4K boxset

The $120 release is a regular boxset for the just released 4K editions. It will drop in price eventually. It is most likely BB promoting / marketing the steelbook (their exclusive) over the tradewide 4K boxset
I hope that’s the case considering the steelbooks are generally always priced higher. But as you said they’re Best Buy exclusives. *fingers crossed*

I hope that’s the case considering the steelbooks are generally always priced higher. But as you said they’re Best Buy exclusives. *fingers crossed*

That price will eventually drop. The tradewide release is available on Amazon for $89.99. The steelbook though might end up like Harry Potter which rose in price after release.

For some reason, the BB art for the SteelBook collection has changed to that of the standard 4K collection. :cautious: