Batman 4-Film Collection 1989 - 1997 (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 17, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99

1568298580996.png

6346959_so.jpg

untitled-jpg.431184

240397_slip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah you are correct, i did forget they did not wrap the steels. So I guess i will open and pull the codes

Yeah I saw in the unboxing video that the steelbooks weren't wrapped and that the codes were inside them.
I have the Avengers set and those steelbooks are individually sealed. Which is a bit disappointing because I actually wanted the steelbooks unwrapped but I can't get my self to open them lol.

Yeah I saw in the unboxing video that the steelbooks weren't wrapped and that the codes were inside them.
I have the Avengers set and those steelbooks are individually sealed. Which is a bit disappointing because I actually wanted the steelbooks unwrapped but I can't get my self to open them lol.
That's weird only the outside box was wrapped on mine, the individual steelbooks weren't wrapped.

That's weird only the outside box was wrapped on mine, the individual steelbooks weren't wrapped.

The Avengers steelbooks weren't individually wrapped? Interesting. My Avengers set is from Best Buy Canada. Perhaps the steelbooks in the US sets weren't wrapped.

The Avengers steelbooks weren't individually wrapped? Interesting. My Avengers set is from Best Buy Canada. Perhaps the steelbooks in the US sets weren't wrapped.
Nope, I just assumed that's how they all were. Maybe you're right about them being different because one was from the US and the was Canada.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
So I've had this pre-ordered for a little while and I still haven't received a hey come get your stuff email from best buy so I went over there today and they said they couldn't do anything for me. I looked online and saw another store near me had them in stock and went in and they had 2 and both of them were damaged. So I'm a little bit annoyed that I haven't been able to to get it yet. :banghead: