Batman and Batman Returns (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #18) [Italy]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Penguin Version - Catwoman Version (Pre-order on February 15 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €139.90
Notes: Batman (1989) and Batman Returns will be released in 2 special box set editions
Group buy: Penguin - Catwoman

84234176_628826307867459_6118860424222867456_n_09516e9a-3829-45fe-9a45-5647d692f17a_1024x1024.jpg 81464455_1760222284108595_2073117934242234368_o.jpg 80848305_1760222300775260_346682299774926848_o.jpg
83101564_1799756396821850_1447036226472247296_o.jpgFB_IMG_1580754796325.jpg

FB_IMG_1580344620210.jpgFB_IMG_1580345057955.jpg
81042850_1760222327441924_4873948167608991744_o.jpg
CM Bat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hang on I never said about cancelling orders I just said that these extended delays from preorder to release date are pending on breaking PayPal Buyer Protection of 180 days and that’s not fair for the customers even taking into consideration of what is going on in the world.

Customer protection is guaranteed by the rules of our shop and ensured at any time on the preorders.
If we had not always respected this condition, I think that today we would no longer have collectors interested in our special editions.
Each payment is 100% guaranteed and can be refunded at any time.
Even during shipping process or when the item has been delivered damaged, everyone has the right to assistance in accordance with the site regulations.

Furthermore Cine-Museum is the only store that also offers a direct relationship with all collectors. I always try to be available in first person, while I know very well as a customer, that with some stores I have been waiting for answers for weeks.

I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition to shipping.

My apologize, i misunderstood.

Your all good man, no hard feelings ok :thumbs: I’m not cancelling any of my orders, no chance in hell. PayPal Buyer Protection is my safety blanket that helps me sleep at night when packages travel all round the world so just generalising if and when they are travelling outside of that 180days sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Thanks for the clarification post above, I really appreciate that I truly do as hell I’ll even say that’s better than PayPal protection with your end to end guaranteed service your providing. Trust me you’ve won my heart with your DC line and have Batman and Batman Returns - Catwoman Variant and Joker - Lenti on preorder through your webstore which I absolutely can not wait for them to roll up so this is just a minor setback. Plus I’m already getting giddy with excitement to secure my BoP OC with exclusive Bembi artwork :drool: Oh and if I may request something please keep on the amazingly talented Ann Bembi for commissions and/or exclusive artworks especially for your DC line as she is just :drool: and her work is to die for :drool:

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
We have communicated all the new dates, we are sorry for the delay but in this particular case I do not feel that I have an apology. We also worked hard during the lockdown which was very long in Italy.
All manufacturer are located in Lombardy, the region most affected by the covid and with the highest number of deaths.

I understand frustration, but the quality of the product requires these processing times and we certainly do not have the logistics of Asian companies where the work is handled in a very different way.

The new dates will be respected and there will be many shipments combined with multiple products, so in a short time we will be able to cancel delay.

I am sure that the products will leave you satisfied.

Carlo
Just to clarify @duckandrun i was merely asking for confirmation that this is the new release date. I totally understand the situation because of covid19 and was merely asking if this release new date was correct and was not seeking apologies of any sort as I and many here appreciate the situation

Cancelled my preorder for this. Banned from future preorders. Can you imagine...

#LuckyEscape

Far out...,
Honestly, on one level I can understand a small company does not have Amazon muscle, so need to protect themselves. Even in my video work, you get 40% up front...it's the way it works ..
But in this case, there was surely a huge list of would-be customers to take your place, ...so total a ban seems very unfair.
It doesn't act as a warning, just creates bad vibes.

Last edited:
Far out...,
Honestly, on one level I can understand a small company is not Amazon muscle, so need to protect themselves. Even in my video work, you get 40% up front...it's the way it works ..
But in this case, there was surely a huge list of would-be customers to take your place, ...so total a ban seems very unfair.
It doesn't act as a warning, just creates bad vibes.

*Further bad vibes. Not a problem though as that was the only line I considered purchasing from them. Will pass on their overpriced reselling line. Would choose integrity over a nice steelbook on my shelf every time.

Yup. Apparently it’s policy. I just closed my account.
Doesn't say so in their pre-order terms and conditions. It only mentions that a tolerance in regards to delays etc is asked - nothing of being excluded from future pre-orders as far as I can see...

Doesn't say so in their pre-order terms and conditions. It only mentions that a tolerance in regards to delays etc is asked - nothing of being excluded from future pre-orders as far as I can see...
That’s why I closed my account. Maybe I missed it using google translate but I don’t think I did... tells me all I need to know about this company.