Batman and Batman Returns (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #18) [Italy]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Penguin Version - Catwoman Version (Pre-order on February 15 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €139.90
Notes: Batman (1989) and Batman Returns will be released in 2 special box set editions
Group buy: Penguin - Catwoman

84234176_628826307867459_6118860424222867456_n_09516e9a-3829-45fe-9a45-5647d692f17a_1024x1024.jpg 81464455_1760222284108595_2073117934242234368_o.jpg 80848305_1760222300775260_346682299774926848_o.jpg
83101564_1799756396821850_1447036226472247296_o.jpgFB_IMG_1580754796325.jpg

FB_IMG_1580344620210.jpgFB_IMG_1580345057955.jpg
81042850_1760222327441924_4873948167608991744_o.jpg
CM Bat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're saying duckandrun already ducked and ran?

The foreshadowing in his plan was right in front of our faces all along. He’s like a Bond villain

The man with 30,000 golden guns and a goonies steelbook. Don’t really roll off the tongue or have the same ring to it

Ever since I paid for this on Feb. 1, 2020 I have rented a new car, moved to a different house, had a new nephew be born, thought I had Covid about 30 times, lost 25 pounds, wrote 9 short stories, saw about 300 movies, had the girlfriend yell at me about 250 times, went number 2 about 600 times, etc, etc, and this Batman still has not shipped.
Any update, anybody?:banghead:

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Say what you want about CM, and yes some of the delays can even challenge FAC and HDZ for top spot.. BUT, their releases really are quality from what I've seen in all fairness to carlo.

This release in particular looks fantastic and sh*ts all over the HDZ release. I'm happy to have secured my catwoman boxset and will happily wait as long as it takes for it, which says an awful a lot coming from a guy as super impatient as me :D

Say what you want about CM, and yes some of the delays can even challenge FAC and HDZ for top spot..
There's no question whatsoever about that. It's not even a contest!!! In the time I've been collecting there has not been ANY FAC or HDZ (just the examples you're using but it can be said for any other premium retailer) from taking my money to release... not one.
CM has the exclusivity on that. It's up to you if you want to equate time from announcement to release with time from taking the cash to release. For me they are not the same thing, not even close.
BUT, their releases really are quality from what I've seen in all fairness to carlo.
I don't think anyone is disputing that. Not sure why it even has to be said. The fact that people still want them after all these CS issues gives a good idea that the product itself is good. That's a non-issue. The problem is the delay.
This release in particular looks fantastic and sh*ts all over the HDZ release.
It might, it might not. There were certainly issues with some of the art that were brought up, we'll see if they ended up making it to the final product or not.
I'm happy to have secured my catwoman boxset and will happily wait as long as it takes for it, which says an awful a lot coming from a guy as super impatient as me :D
It does say a lot, yes :p Have you asked for your 5% off yet? :naughty: :naughty:

Say what you want about CM, and yes some of the delays can even challenge FAC and HDZ for top spot.. BUT, their releases really are quality from what I've seen in all fairness to carlo.

This release in particular looks fantastic and sh*ts all over the HDZ release. I'm happy to have secured my catwoman boxset and will happily wait as long as it takes for it, which says an awful a lot coming from a guy as super impatient as me :D
True, there is no doubt as to the quality of CM releases just as there is no doubt about the quality of a beautiful, hot, intelligent woman one might marry. But if said woman wears a chastity belt for the first year of marriage because "she's not quite ready", then you have a big problem with those cold showers........anyway, the frustration is at extreme levels for me.
As far as waiting for "as long as it takes", I am not so sure the Grim Reaper is going to be all that patient. I ain't no spring chicken.

There's no question whatsoever about that. It's not even a contest!!! In the time I've been collecting there has not been ANY FAC or HDZ (just the examples you're using but it can be said for any other premium retailer) from taking my money to release... not one.
CM has the exclusivity on that. It's up to you if you want to equate time from announcement to release with time from taking the cash to release. For me they are not the same thing, not even close.

I don't think anyone is disputing that. Not sure why it even has to be said. The fact that people still want them after all these CS issues gives a good idea that the product itself is good. That's a non-issue. The problem is the delay.

It might, it might not. There were certainly issues with some of the art that were brought up, we'll see if they ended up making it to the final product or not.

It does say a lot, yes :p Have you asked for your 5% off yet? :naughty: :naughty:
About the taking money part, yes agreed, unfortunate. In terms of announced releases with "approved" proofs though, not so much. Aliens/3/4 FAC and Joker/BoP HDZ have been waiting as long, if not longer since being confirmed due to revised studio issues. So i suppose it depends which way you view it. Shame it's still carrying on, but truth be told, I probably wouldn't have had my order without delay related cancellations :rofl:

True, there is no doubt as to the quality of CM releases just as there is no doubt about the quality of a beautiful, hot, intelligent woman one might marry. But if said woman wears a chastity belt for the first year of marriage because "she's not quite ready", then you have a big problem with those cold showers........anyway, the frustration is at extreme levels for me.
As far as waiting for "as long as it takes", I am not so sure the Grim Reaper is going to be all that patient. I ain't no spring chicken.
I am thankfully a (relatively) spring chicken, and I'm relatively happy enough to give this another year or so to appear. Aslong as I get it, I really don't care.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and nafosb
I am thankfully a (relatively) spring chicken, and I'm relatively happy enough to give this another year or so to appear. Aslong as I get it, I really don't care.
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

I know you're all about the wait, but isn't piling on another year a bit much??? Are you being serious now? Because if you are we are on a totally different wavelength.

P.S. Wanna buy a bridge?

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

I know you're all about the wait, but isn't piling on another year a bit much??? Are you being serious now? Because if you are we are on a totally different wavelength.

P.S. Wanna buy a bridge?
No, to be fair, I'd be happy enough if It's delivered by the end of this year. I can live with with Q1/Q2 next year though. Sounds relatively positive with the bump up the list instead of OUATIH.

About the taking money part, yes agreed, unfortunate.
:rofl: yeah, that's one way to put it. I'd have used some other words, never "unfortunate", but sure... why not!
In terms of announced releases with "approved" proofs though, not so much.
I don't equate the two so that's got nothing to do with me, sorry. It might just be you too that thinks that's a level playing field. As much as people like to give FA a hard time I don't think others are even pretending it's the same situation, or maybe they are... but anyone that is is wrong. It's nothing alike.
Aliens/3/4 FAC and Joker/BoP HDZ have been waiting as long, if not longer since being confirmed due to revised studio issues.
Aliens 3 & 4 confirmed? Where and when? Announcing the intention to include a title to your lineup and actually taking money because you're (supposedly) going to deliver is very different... again.
When the retailer doesn't deliver with a title they have not taken money for we may have some shattered dreams and whatnot, but when a retailer takes money, 100% of it no less, and doesn't deliver for months on end and/or gives vague general excuses, that's a whole different thing. That crosses the shattered dream line and then some.
So i suppose it depends which way you view it.
I view it the correct way. You're a spring chicken in need of glasses :naughty:

:rofl: yeah, that's one way to put it. I'd have used some other words, never "unfortunate", but sure... why not!

I don't equate the two so that's got nothing to do with me, sorry. It might just be you too that thinks that's a level playing field. As much as people like to give FA a hard time I don't think others are even pretending it's the same situation, or maybe they are... but anyone that is is wrong. It's nothing alike.

Aliens 3 & 4 confirmed? Where and when? Announcing the intention to include a title to your lineup and actually taking money because you're (supposedly) going to deliver is very different... again.
When the retailer doesn't deliver with a title they have not taken money for we may have some shattered dreams and whatnot, but when a retailer takes money, 100% of it no less, and doesn't deliver for months on end and/or gives vague general excuses, that's a whole different thing. That crosses the shattered dream line and then some.

I view it the correct way. You're a spring chicken in need of glasses :naughty:
Granted, I am being surprisingly patient with this release, and that is mostly hanging on the fact that 1. I've not had an order since initial preorder like the majority of you guys and 2. That I really want it lol so, for the moment, I don't care either way :rofl:

Unless I'm completely mistaken, didn't FAC confirm their "approved" designs for Aliens, Alien3 and Alien Resurrection YEARS ago, along with Alien. Granted they never went on sale, 4Ks didn't materialis & fox went through the merger, but still...

Reactions: DMD4k
I dreampt that I never got this and Paypal told me to take a hike. When you start dreaming stuff maybe it's time to listen to one's gut.
And my gut is pretty big despite a 25 pound weight loss last year. :LOL: